Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am thrilled to have a break. Maybe it is a compromise. Long time players get a break new players have something to look forward to getting. 🤷‍♀️
Yep, working on finishing off all of my other characters at the moment. Don't need anything at all from this challenge.

You know what, I am going to give credit to the makers on this one. New players might have benefited from getting Olaf on the last tower challenge, because they can use him again. So if they spent the $3.99, they are at least getting their use out of him for this next one in attempt to get a character they didn't have. I was a pretty early player, but there were a few events I missed. So the first 1 or 2 tower events I loved for that chance. I imagine new players appreciate it now.

So…..I am super confused. Currently working on Chapter 3 of the Tower event, and I do not have LeFou yet. i will be cutting it super close in coins. Here is my confusion. It looks like they have the whole Tower event ending at the same time that Chapter 3 ends. One of the rewards for placing in Chapter 3 is event coins. How in the heck are you supposed to be able to use those coins if you don’t get them until the event ends?!?

Sounds like they messed up. Usually the rewards at the end of chapter 3 aren't event coins.

Sounds like they messed up. Usually the rewards at the end of chapter 3 aren't event coins.
Yeah…that’s what I’m used to seeing as well. Thought they were maybe trying out givIng some sort of extra boost at the end. Logistically, it doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense though

I saw something about Pinocchio. Nothing about this game excites me at this point (I barely log in 2-3 times a day) but I'm glad they are finally giving some of the classic movies some attention.

I saw something about Pinocchio. Nothing about this game excites me at this point (I barely log in 2-3 times a day) but I'm glad they are finally giving some of the classic movies some attention.

I'm just hoping it's permanent content and not another limited time event. I have enough to do this time of year without worrying about that.

I've been so disinterested in this game that I haven't bothered tracking my characters' progress. Might as well take stock now:

Fennec - 10
Ahsoka - 9 (16 hats away from 10)
Boba Fett - 8

Hatbox - 8 (7 boxes away from 9)
Ezra - 10
Gus - 9 (14 hats away from 10)

All dogs - 10
Cruella - 8 (five hats away from 9)

I'll certainly take Pinocchio over attempting to shoehorn Encanto into this tiresome game.

I don't even know what Encanto is! Oops. I really don't like storm troopers, guns, and the all the SW stuff in my park. It's a bit much. Also, I'm still struggling to tell my dalmatians apart.

How have I never even heard of Encanto? I'm not anti-new movies, but I also think the classics are overlooked far too often.

I am not ashamed to say that I LOVED Encanto! Can't wait until Christmas Eve when it drops on Disney+ so I can watch again.

Over on the Gameloft forums people were asking why the next addition is Pinochhio and not Encanto and this was the response from one of the moderators:
"Not to pull back the curtain too much, but there are certain things that Disney wants us/allows to add. I can't say much more, since I've probably already said too much. But I just wanted to clear up that ignoring isn't what's at play. Even with that being said, feedback is and always will be welcomed. However feedback shouldn't be seen as a magic button where it will always guarantee the change that you want to see. We'll always do what we can to make it happen, but ... the feedback cycle is a long one. So we just ask that you be patient while we make the changes within our capabilities."

I am not ashamed to say that I LOVED Encanto! Can't wait until Christmas Eve when it drops on Disney+ so I can watch again.

Over on the Gameloft forums people were asking why the next addition is Pinochhio and not Encanto and this was the response from one of the moderators:
"Not to pull back the curtain too much, but there are certain things that Disney wants us/allows to add. I can't say much more, since I've probably already said too much. But I just wanted to clear up that ignoring isn't what's at play. Even with that being said, feedback is and always will be welcomed. However feedback shouldn't be seen as a magic button where it will always guarantee the change that you want to see. We'll always do what we can to make it happen, but ... the feedback cycle is a long one. So we just ask that you be patient while we make the changes within our capabilities."
That's the politest "Quit yer whinin' and stop asking for stuff that we can't do. Now please go away." that I've ever read.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter