• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic on the Inside of the Camper?

bozley0621

Mouseketeer on the edge.
One of the reasons I have always refused to stay off-site and don’t like to leave the Disney bubble is that the magic is extended to the room decor. Lots of people decorate their campsite with Disney swag. Does anyone change the inside of their camper for Disney?

I’m thinking of getting Disney sheets and towels, and some H2O products for the bathroom.

We are considering doing the same if it doesn't end up costing much. I thought about sheet sets for the kids if I can catch them at a good price, or something of the sort. I may at least go for Disney dish towels and have the characters on the beds. And I can make pillow cases if need be.
Our camper is small, so I won't buy throw pillows or anything like that.

Great ideas!
We concentrate on the outside site decor - but I do have themed jammies, if that counts!

I am hoping to pick up some decor before we go. It will depend on what we are staying in, a popup or a camper.

We have Mickey plates, bowls, cups, silverware, mickey toaster and mickey waffle maker. We also bought different Disney wall stickers to decorate. I tried to post more pictures but it says the files are too big. We have portholes pictures in the bathroom for a Nemo and Dory theme, small mouse holes in the walls with Mickey and Minnie and a wonderful Disney poem on the wall. We had fun adding the Disney twists to the camper and cant wait top go next week and see what we can find in the FW store.

Attachments

• 0118F376-B93D-4825-B1F8-0D09BD1DA2BF.jpeg
    0118F376-B93D-4825-B1F8-0D09BD1DA2BF.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
We have our keyholder...
20170820_152355[4875].jpeg

We then have sign holders mounted with 3M tape and I place my photographs from Disney in them.
20170611_181821.jpeg
20170611_181748.jpeg

I change the pictures every so often after every trip, drives the DW crazy, although she is never bored. I have also worked on balsa wood frames to cover the command strips and make them more picture like. We also have our Disney mugs in the trailer.

We definitely did this last year! I ordered H20 products online to stock up the bathroom with. We had some other Mickey items inside of the camper, but it was those bathroom products that really made me feel like I was staying in a Disney hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter