Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

Beautiful day in Dover with a gorgeous ship.

Can't wait to be there in less than 300 days. Hopefully we have beautiful weather like this but it will be June

Can you pleas recommend me a hotel in London for 2 nights after my cruise. A hotel that I can walk at night to a restaurant. Thanks

Can you pleas recommend me a hotel in London for 2 nights after my cruise. A hotel that I can walk at night to a restaurant. Thanks

Well as you know there are thousands, let me start by saying a lot of our cruise booked and stayed at the premier inn county hall.

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/LONCOU/london-county-hall

A great location near Waterloo station and the London eye, and opposite parliament.

Premier inn are our more budget hotels but good price and you will not be in them a lot bar to sleep.

Eating well a shot bus or tube or walk will take you to Covent Garden, or Piccadilly where there is a lot to choose from.

I personally like the Thistle Marble Arch, just behind Oxford street and a very nice hotel, I was in it last month. It's more expensive but worth the location, near the tube, near Hyde park, and the HOHO, and sightseeing buses start there.

http://www.thistle.com/en/hotels/un...gclid=CO_H9c-arscCFZHHtAoduRUFew&gclsrc=aw.ds

We have a lot of work on in London and you want to avoid that. Waterloo is good , try to avoid, Tottenham Court Road, Bond Street, Paddington, Victoria, but alternatives are Kensington, Lancaster Gate, and Stratford East London where the Olympics were and a holiday inn there. Price wise you can go up to the Dorchester in Mayfair but really you do not need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter