Disney Marathon

maryliz

<font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo
Are there any Canadians who will be at WDW this weekend for the Disney Marathon? I know 2 girls from work who are running in it, and I am now wishing we had booked our trip for 3 weeks earlier so that we could be there to wave a big Canadian flag and a sign in their honour ! If you are going to be there, please give an extra big wave :wave: whenever you see Canadian t-shirts 'cause they could be my friends !!!

Mary Liz

I want to run this next year ... I'm still thinking about it though. I'm thinking that I'll be too sore to enjoy Disney afterwards though.

There is also the Danskin Women's Triathlon in September. I want to do that one someday. It's a short tri, swim the Seven Seas Lagoon, Bike all around the world and run thru MK. I think it starts at 6am. Can you imagine the amazing feeling of running in the MK way before it opens? Cool eh? I've completed two short triathlons in 2000 and 2001. I didn't do 2002, I just wasn't motivated to train. I might do one in 2003. Keep you posted. S

I also have a friend running in the Marathon this weekend. He is doing it in support of Arthritis Research - they actually pay for his airfare etc, because he obtained a certain dollar value in pledges. His wife a daughter are going down to cheer him on. It will be their daughters first trip. Lucky, lucky them to be heading down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter