Disney Movie Rewards BDay present

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
I got up this morning to find a birthday email from Disney Movie Rewards. I got to pick out a free blu-ray movie and only had to pay $3 for shipping. :yay: There were about 5 movies to choose from. I picked Enchanted- one I've been wanting on blu-ray for a long time. I also got 25 extra points. This was a nice surprise. :)

I'm still saving my points. I can't decide what to get with them. :rotfl:

If you haven't joined, you might want to consider it. :thumbsup2

Well, I thought it was cool anyway. :confused3 Most places don't do birthday perks that nice.

Poor little orphan thread. :sad2: I think I need to start an Adopt-a-Thread program for all those lonely threads left to fall to the bottom unanswered. :rotfl2:

BTW, I got my movie and I love the bluray version. :thumbsup2

:sad1::sad1: I have never gotten a bday email from them..... Maybe I can keep my fingers crossed that I get one tomorrow, since tomorrow is my birthday! :banana::banana:

Oh no! I didn't see your little orphan thread way down there. :sad1: At least your little thread is getting some love now. :love:

That's pretty good to get a "free" movie (even if you still have to pay shipping but $3 isn't bad at all). Glad you got your movie already! And it sounds like you even had time to watch it despite how busy you've been. I don't get to watch movies anymore. By the time DS goes to bed, I'm too tired to do anything. :faint:

Oh and happy birthday tomorrow jernysgirl!

We've been watching it over the weekend. Even still, we never see a movie in one sitting. It takes us several days to get through one movie. Even with $3 shipping, that is a good deal for a blueray. We wanted to get this one anyway. It has a game where you watch the movie and answer questions about what Disney movie inspired that part.

I will make it my mission to rescue orphan threads. :lmao:

That sounds like a fun game for the extras.

Good luck with your mission!

Awesome. I totally forgot about my birthday gift from the DMR. Phooey. Offer probably isn't valid anymore, lol.

Well, shucks then.

Awesome. I totally forgot about my birthday gift from the DMR. Phooey. Offer probably isn't valid anymore, lol.

Well, shucks then.

Wait, what? There was more than just the code on there???? That "pick your movie" thing was TRULY to pick a movie???? AUGH.

Back to check if it's still in my deleted file...

Thank you SO much. I found the email, couldn't click through it other than the main link, but I went to my Account page. Turns out having redeemed the code made it "live", and I'm ordering right now.

jernysgirl, did you get an email? My b'day was on the 12th, but at the bottom of the email it says that my offer is good through the end of November...so if you redeemed your code you might still be able to do it, or if you still have your email and can redeem it, it might still be possible.

Yeah! Glad you were able to go back and do it. :)

Now I still need to enter the code on the movie they sent me.

I got that too on my birthday I picked National treasure because I already had enchanted and meet the Robinson's, and those were the only ones I was interested in. It was pretty awesome actually ;)

I thought it was pretty neat. Meet the Robinsons would have been my second choice.

Papa Murphy's only gave me cookie dough if I bought a pizza. And of course I couldn't even use that because I would rather use a three dollar off coupon and they can't be used at the same time. I think Quiznos was a cookie with a sandwhich, and El Torritos was pretty good. I got a whole entree free. (I'm signed up with all the places we like to eat.) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter