Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Hi, we are the resort now. How do we use the gift card? I loaded them to the disneygift card site but we cant figure out how use them in the gift shop.

Hi, we are the resort now. How do we use the gift card? I loaded them to the disneygift card site but we cant figure out how use them in the gift shop.
Do you have a physical card? You can either use that or you can save to your wallet on your phone and have them scan the barcode for purchases. You can also paste the card number into the mobile order app if paying for food. I use the website for combining cards only.

Agree with above. The website doesn't work as a "wallet", it's for transferring funds to different cards.

If you don't have any of the cards with you, besides the above suggestions, you could purchase a gift card at the resort (smallest denomination, used to be $10), then log in, add your new card and transfer your funds from your other cards and use your new card.

Since the Winsday items became available today at 12PM EST, the rest of the redeemable items on the website don't seem to be loading. I've tried on several browsers and all I'm getting is the dreaded "Loading more rewards" spinning circle of death. Anyone else experiencing issues?

Oddly enough the App is working just fine, so I hope they get the website working properly since that's all we will have in two days.

Since the Winsday items became available today at 12PM EST, the rest of the redeemable items on the website don't seem to be loading. I've tried on several browsers and all I'm getting is the dreaded "Loading more rewards" spinning circle of death. Anyone else experiencing issues?

Oddly enough the App is working just fine, so I hope they get the website working properly since that's all we will have in two days.
Maybe give the website another try? I just logged into it and various rewards categories are coming up fine for me.

Maybe give the website another try? I just logged into it and various rewards categories are coming up fine for me.
Still the same for me and I just tried on another computer. I can use the filters to get other categories to load, just not the main redemption page. Anyway, it's no big deal. They're probably making some changes in preparation to sunset the app that are affecting some users depending on one's particular WiFi set up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter