Disney movie rewards/gift cards

mommymanda

Mouseketeer
Anyone have an idea when/if they add the Disney gift cards to the movie rewards catalogue?

Our trip is the end of August, I've been watching the rewards catalogue since we booked in January, yet when I finally search and find the gift card option it always says "out of stock".

I have enough for $40 in gift cards, and since I've saved 5years for this trip, every dollar helps. I'd love to cash out those rewards for that little extra.

Anyone know if they may be an option again?

I got gift cards back in November (the 20th) and again on Feb 4th.
Haven't seen them since, but it should be high time!

I check everyday and have even emailed them asking about it. They said they don't know but to keep checking.

They are up now :) I couldn't find them through searching rewards but when I searched Google for Disney gift card, Disney movie rewards they were there. 1100 for a $10 card. A little disappointed because the ones I'd been following were 800 +$1.50 shipping for the $10 so I had enough points to get 4. Oh well at least I got an extra $30 for our trip.

They are up now :) I couldn't find them through searching rewards but when I searched Google for Disney gift card, Disney movie rewards they were there. 1100 for a $10 card. A little disappointed because the ones I'd been following were 800 +$1.50 shipping for the $10 so I had enough points to get 4. Oh well at least I got an extra $30 for our trip.

Have you received them yet? I ordered 2 on June 2 and they still have a status of "order submitted". Is it common for them to take a while to ship?

Have you received them yet? I ordered 2 on June 2 and they still have a status of "order submitted". Is it common for them to take a while to ship?

I also ordered June 2nd and all three still just say submitted. I really don't know how long they take to ship. My trip is not until the end of August, so in my case there is lots of time. If they don't get here by than I will definitely be peeved, especially since we only go to Disney once every 7 years.

Oh I do see that an order I placed back in January 2009 also still simply says "submitted" so maybe they ship but don't always update the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter