Disney movies represented at the parks...

BeckityBobbidyBoo!

Mouseketeer
We have pulled out our Disney movie collection and intend to have the younger kiddos watch a lot of them before our trip at the end of the month. I realized there were many that are NOT represented at the parks as far as I can remember, so I might omit those. Can you help list the movies that are represented at Disney World by rides, movies, or characters? Or it might be quicker to list those that are not...

I'm pretty sure Aristocats, Sleeping Beauty, and BedKnobs and Broomsticks are not.

Toy Story
Winnie The Pooh
Snow White
Peter Pan
Haunted Mansion
Lion King
Finding Nemo
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid ...............

............just to name the ones I can think of off the top of my head...

That's a great idea. We did this a bit before our first trip because I realized my kids really weren't familiar with most of the Disney movies. :blush:

There was a thread on the family board for Disney movie themed nights. Everyone gave ideas for dinner/snacks and games/activities that related to the different movies. We did a few, but weren't as elaborate as some of the ones mentioned.

Movies we watched in addition to the previous poster:
Cinderella
Pocahontas
Dumbo
Aladdin
Winnie-the-Pooh
Tom & Huck (my oldest also read the original book and Swiss Family Robinson)
hmmm... there must have been others

My oldest and I also enjoyed reading the first Kingdom Keeper book. (A second one just came out, but we haven't read it yet.) That might be fun for older kids.

A couple that haven't been mentioned:

A Bug's Life
Lilo and Stitch
Pirates of the Caribbean
Dinosaur

Toy Story
Pooh movies
Nemo
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Bug's Life
Lilo and Stitch
Dinosaur
Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted Mansion (the movie is terrible)
Alice in Wonderland
Tinkerbell
Lion King
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Beauty & the Beast
Song of the South
Peter Pan
Dumbo
Fantasia
Narnia (for now)

and there are a lot of meet & greets with characters that may not be in a parade or have an attraction with them in it.

Monster's Inc. As well.

I don't believe there is any lovebugs rides or attractions in the parks. But there is a Love Bug section at the All Star Movies.

I'm pretty sure Aristocats, Sleeping Beauty, and BedKnobs and Broomsticks are not.

I believe Marie from The Aristocats still appears in the France pavilion at Epcot. :)

A few other movies not listed above that are represented in the parks:

Cars
Tower of Terror (it was actually filmed at MGM/DHS)
The Country Bears
The Three Caballeros
Mary Poppins
Swiss Family Robinson (I think tzolkin mentioned the book)

Not Disney movies, but they have major attractions in the parks:

Star Wars
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Muppet Movie (Disney now owns the Muppets)

I won't list the non-Disney movies that make brief appearances inside The Great Movie Ride. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter