Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Disney has been with construction, that could take longer than it did to get the new movie 😆😆

Maybe without Reedy things will speed up, like at US.
It's just the teaser trailer. I would expect it will be PG-13 like the first one, though the first one really isn't all that intense.

Agreed. I hope it's PG13 (not watered down).

Seems like hijacking Avatars to send in with machine guns to kill the Navi, might be a PG13 sign.

Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Room Refurbishments Moving Forward

Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort is set to receive room refurbishments. The other hotels in the All-Star series have had their refurbishments completed, and while planDisney stated that Sports was still on the roster, very few (if any) rooms have been refurbishments.

Refurbishment is set to begin with buildings 7 and 10 (football). No time frame for completion has been given at this time.
I still think it was incredibly stupid of them not to do this while the resort was closed for TWO WHOLE YEARS.

I still think it was incredibly stupid of them not to do this while the resort was closed for TWO WHOLE YEARS.
I am surprised that Disney opened the resort without the refurbishments.
I thought they would have kept it closed until the supply chain issues would have allowed them to finish this resort before opening...

Instead Disney opens the resort with the old rooms and put it on the Disney Visa/Disney+ discount as the only All Star!

‘Drawn to Life’ at Disney Springs on Hiatus Until May 24th

Drawn to Life is on a previously scheduled break until May 24th, according to reports. There will be another break this fall, with the show suspending performances from September 11-19, returning on September 20th.

Cirque Du Soleil said Disney’s Drawn to Life at #DisneySpringsis currently in one of its scheduled breaks. The show will be back on May 24. Performers will get another break in September. #DisneyWorldpic.twitter.com/z26skgfMfv

MNSSHP tickets sales announced for SOG, same as WDW with resort stay can buy May 12

https://www.shadesofgreen.org/application/files/7416/5176/4073/2022_MNSSHP__CALENDAR.pdf
"Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can purchase May 12 -17,
2022. If you are ordering tickets during this time, please write your resort
confirmation number on your order form. The general public sale starts May
18, 2022"
Wow, so a 4.50 military discount...sad. The last time they had the party it was a $15 discount and the year prior was over $20 discount.

we
I am surprised that Disney opened the resort without the refurbishments.
I thought they would have kept it closed until the supply chain issues would have allowed them to finish this resort before opening...

Instead Disney opens the resort with the old rooms and put it on the Disney Visa/Disney+ discount as the only All Star!
my guess is that they were waiting for all the cheerleading teams to go away. Summit etc. That just concluded I believe.

Disney Cutting Festival of the Lion King Showtimes In Half Beginning Late June

According to the Walt Disney World website, the number of showtimes for the Festival of the Lion King show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be cut in half starting June 27th. Here’s a look at the change. As of publish time, evening performances will be removed and there will be reductions in morning and afternoon performances.

According to the Walt Disney World website, the number of showtimes for the Festival of the Lion King show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be cut in half starting June 27th. Here’s a look at the change. As of publish time, evening performances will be removed and there will be reductions in morning and afternoon performances.

Is that because the show will be normal then? (I know the monkeys were coming back or are they back already)

If I had to guess, they need the time to rehearse the monkeys and flying birds in the actual space. I appreciate they aren’t just stopping the show for a week to do so.

Aunty’s Beach House to Reopen at Aulani Resort May 25

Aunty’s Beach House at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, will reopen May 25, treating keiki (kids) ages 5-12 to fun and adventure and – for the first time – offering evening activities the whole family can enjoy.

Reservations for Aunty’s Beach House are required and will begin on May 11 at 7 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time for reservations on May 25. Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance by visiting the Aunty’s Beach House webpage at DisneyAulani.com or by calling (808) 674-6943 from 7 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily. Programs are subject to change.

A ‘Descendants’ Sequel is Coming to Disney+

Deadline has just shared the announcement that a fourth Descendants film, has been greenlit by Disney and is set to film in the fall.

With a current working title of The Pocketwatch, the film will return to Auradon and the Isle of the Lost, but also take audiences down the rabbit hole to the “hostile unincorporated territory” of Wonderland.

May be an image of text that says 'Always keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for specials occasions You know, like Wednesday'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter