Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Transformation of Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland Park Begins Soon

As we previously shared, Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park will soon begin its transformation into a vibrant symphony of sights, sounds, and sensations with some all-new experiences, more play and interactivity for our guests, with a focus on families and young children. To begin this work, Mickey’s Toontown will be closed beginning March 9, 2022, and will reopen in early 2023, alongside the new attraction, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.

The Transformation of Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland Park Begins Soon

As we previously shared, Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park will soon begin its transformation into a vibrant symphony of sights, sounds, and sensations with some all-new experiences, more play and interactivity for our guests, with a focus on families and young children. To begin this work, Mickey’s Toontown will be closed beginning March 9, 2022, and will reopen in early 2023, alongside the new attraction, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
This bit is interesting:
"But don’t worry if you can’t make it before then — when Mickey’s Toontown reopens in 2023, it will still be home to favorite attractions such as Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin, Mickey’s House and Minnie’s House! Plus, other attractions will be reimagined in new and exciting ways, including Gadget’s Go Coaster, Goofy’s House and Donald’s Boat."
Confirmation that Mickey's House, Minnie's Mouse and Roger Rabbit's aren't really changing (apart from the recent Jessica Rabbit update to Roger Rabbit), but Gadget's, Goofy's and Donald's will be reimagined. I wonder if they are going to add in interactive elements to the houses? Also, no mention of Chip & Dale's Treehouse so could it be removed?

Ugh. We need to switch our park reservations and Sunday is now fully booked for all parks.

Is anyone aware of a way to check true time availability without actually dropping our current park reservation?

I know that the calendar view just isn’t always totally accurate - there are sometimes stragglers available, even when the calendar shows the park being blocked out. I just don’t want to lose our current reservations altogether in order to try…

i'm staying at AKL for the first time in April, can't wait to try these places out!! i really just wanna try zebra domes tbh lol
The shops at Jambo and Kidani sell zebra domes (4ct packs) in the refrigerated section. (Actually not sure if they're in the shop or Mara over at Jambo, we were at Kidani last...but one of them will definitely have them.) Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter