Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we know who some of the sellers are!!!! How is this allowed?!!?!

View attachment 638941

Posted by @Beer Me on the Figment Popcorn Bucket Insanity Thread

Is it odd that the buckets they are walking away with are still in the wrapping? It looked like the legit purchases were not outer-wrapped ... only the popcorn might have been wrapped/packaged. Do these people have an inside CM contact that had them bagged and ready to go? I just get ticked when Disney allows this to happen so blatantly and then parade right out the park

Much more affordable and transportable!

That's a major reason I don't get those super cute popcorn buckets. I would hate to have to haul it around the park and where the heck will I put it when I get home?

My nieces will want to do this - we have a stationary bike at home and whenever they visit they want to ride it. And there's no art being done there! lol

Well, we know who some of the sellers are!!!! How is this allowed?!!?!

View attachment 638941

Posted by @Beer Me on the Figment Popcorn Bucket Insanity Thread

I wish we could find that lady's IG or shop and blacklist it on social media.

I hope that this type of response to non-movie IP characters screams like an alarm bell at Disney Management that not everything in the parks has to be associated with movies and crossover is required for all new attractions, food items, character meet and greets, etc. You can event and imagine characters and attractions just for the parks and have a huge customer response! Figment (and Orange Bird) are proof.

Seeing these pictures made my day!

I really hope they have a separate lane for just food.
I don't think so as earlier a blog I follow said how they waited 70 mins and showed pictures of the soup and pop t'art (though they did also get the bucket so who knows) what I do know is that booth last year without the bucket and with limited park capacity had a long line the day we managed to go

RE festival merch I kind of liked last years fifth anniversary designs more that said the AP hoodie is not as pricy as I thought so I'm tempted.... I also kind of like that plate... maybe I can use it as a new jewelry tray on my dresser

Two Additional Festival of the Arts Pins

There are four new pins released for the 2022 Festival of the Arts, including this Spaceship Earth Figment Pin for $17.99…

…a Mickey and Minnie Pin for $17.99…

And a closer look at the 2022 Festival of the Arts Annual Passholder Hoodie for $44.99

Passholder on the sleeve
The Passholder shirt looks so much better in this picture

Looks much better in this photo.
This happens a lot with the limited edition dolls. Disney will take their official marketing and website photos of the doll and it'll look cheap or otherwise not appealing. Then someone will get their hands on one (store CM back when that was a thing or the first orders begin to arrive) and the community will fall in love with the details on the doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter