• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Disney World Hosting Job Fair March 15th for Food & Beverage, Custodial Positions

Roles may include:
  • Custodial – Part Time – Starting pay rate of $15.00/hour.
  • Food & Beverage Quick Service Restaurant – Part Time – Starting pay rate of $15.00/hour.
Event Details

When: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Convention Center
1000 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Check in at Veracruz B

More info: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/job/...e-part-time-job-fair-march-15/391/24403516768

Additional Work to Support New Interactive In-Room TVs Begins Tomorrow at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge

As previously announced, an interactive television system was recently installed in all Guest rooms at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. To support this new offering, Cast Members will commence work on updating Guest rooms televisions starting tomorrow (Monday, March 14, 2022).

Although the resort will make every effort to update rooms that are vacant, Guests should be advised that it may be necessary for Cast Members to access occupied Guest rooms at times. Letters will be placed in any impacted rooms.

Some theaters in our area haven't even reopened, one being our local IMAX which I really miss, so maybe that may lead to others being a bit more crowded than they were previously.
I live in OK, and not in OKC or Tulsa, and we've been all systems go for a long time now. That may be true for a lot of places (hence why I figured it was regional), but definitely not the case for me. I think people were just Batman crazy, and I forgot to account for that when I just wanted to see Death on the Nile :rotfl2:

I feel your pain. We've been dealing with water damage from a leak for over a week now.

Nothing like having a pipe break unexpectedly and having water literally pouring out of the wall. Of course the shut off was on the part of the pipe that broke off.

Condo living is looking better and better...

I hope you were able to salvage most things? We started cleaning up yesterday afternoon, but I suspect we will be finding more damaged items downstairs. Could have been a lot worse, though.

Nothing like having a pipe break unexpectedly and having water literally pouring out of the wall. Of course the shut off was on the part of the pipe that broke off.

I hope most things are salvageable. We started cleaning up yesterday afternoon, but I suspect we will be finding more damaged items downstairs. Could have been a lot worse, though.

I live in a condo. Twice we had major water damage from an apartment on a higher floor.

I hope you were able to salvage most things? We started cleaning up yesterday afternoon, but I suspect we will be finding more damaged items downstairs. Could have been a lot worse, though.
Oh my! We had a slow leak that has been going on for who knows how long and mainly affected sub areas. We're still finding out what all has to be replaced. I hope things get better for you soon and that there isn't much damage left to find!

Theme Park Hours Extended for Remainder of March, Early April at Walt Disney World

Magic Kingdom
  • March 20, 22-31, April 1-2: Park hours extended 9am to 11pm (previously 9am to 9pm)
  • March 21: Park hours extended 9am to 10pm (previously 9am to 9pm)

Disney’s Animal Kingdom
  • March 20-31, April 1-2: Park hours extended 7:30am to 8:30pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
EPCOT
  • March 20-31, April 1-2: Park hours extended 8:30am to 9pm (previously 10am to 9pm)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • March 20-31, April 1-2: Park hours extended 8:30am to 9pm (previously 9am to 9pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter