Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

Not sure if this means anything, but I noticed RnR is not on the refurb calendar after July 26th. Has anyone heard anything?

Not sure if this means anything, but I noticed RnR is not on the refurb calendar after July 26th. Has anyone heard anything?
Blog Mickey made a post about this, saying it's scheduled to reopen the next day but they're basing it on the attraction calendar. We're probably due for an official announcement soon.

Last edited:
I found out recently that Inside Out 2 will be playing at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA (in addition to the El Capitan Theatre)! This is making me feel like Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios would be replaced with an Inside Out ride!

(The IMAX theatre is inside the main historic Chinese Theatre there, not the Chinese 6.)

https://www.tclchinesetheatres.com/films/IMAX-Inside-Out-2/HO00000807

This feels really shoehorned to me, even worse than Tomorrowland. What's next, a romantic comedy called Disney Vacation Club? Maybe a period piece called Tables in Wonderland.

I was hoping Disney was going to build a S.E.A. (Society of Explorers and Adventurers) universe to tie together the attraction based films and series, but it seems like they've abandoned that route.

So I’ve seen this helicopter always flying over the parks the whole trip. I thought it was a no fly zone over the parks? Takes out the illusion. Is it Disney owned? Looks small

So I’ve seen this helicopter always flying over the parks the whole trip. I thought it was a no fly zone over the parks? Takes out the illusion. Is it Disney owned? Looks small
The no fly zone is only over the MK for a radius of 2 miles and up to a certain (fairly low) altitude.

There is a no fly zone over Disney but it’s fairly small. Some of these helicopters are private companies offering fireworks tours. Sadly Disney can’t stop them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter