Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else having issues with links loading in the posts? Every single one just has the clock like spin and a loading message. When I click the link it works, but nothing is appearing in the post.
Yeah, been going on for about a week or so. Apparently they’re working on it.

Anybody else having issues with links loading in the posts? Every single one just has the clock like spin and a loading message. When I click the link it works, but nothing is appearing in the post.
Twitter links not working. I've been banned from Twitter and I don't even have an account!

Unfortunately many of us are having this problem. A thread has been created in the technical support board. We’re hoping they’re working on a fix.

O/U 100M subscribers for Disney+ by the Q1 report in a couple weeks? If they don’t get to that number, I think WV is going to get them damn close

It doesn’t say what the project is, so it could be any of the shows or movies. With some set in the past, flashbacks and movies set in the multiverse anything is possible. After all, we’re getting Toby maguire, Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland as Spider-Man in the same movie. And across the DC universe several Batman’s.

as much as I would love to see it, not sure if I want it to happen as well. Guess depends how they do it. I just wouldn't want them to be lazy with it and just be like, oh, he's from another timeline, young cap is back.
Agreed

as much as I would love to see it, not sure if I want it to happen as well. Guess depends how they do it. I just wouldn't want them to be lazy with it and just be like, oh, he's from another timeline, young cap is back.

They just need to push time through Cap, they already (kind of) know how).

Captain America 84

with this being a big deal, there’s no way this would be a one-off return. He’d make multiple appearances. I also wonder if the compromise is that they’d allow him to direct either an MCU film, or show since that’s a main reason he no longer wanted to play Steve Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter