Disney nightmare

mickey916

DIS Veteran
I had a crazy dream last night. We arrived at the airport and went to the grocery store. While we were there we got kidnapped by a gang and were told they would let us go if we wore brown bear costumes. We put on the costumes and my DS13 was mortified when he ran into a girl from Church while dressed as a bear. The gang put my son in the trunk of our rental car and hopped in with us. My husband decided to scare the gang out of our car by driving over 100 mph through the mountains(?) of Florida. I was so nervous that my son was going to fly out of the trunk because it was open. Throughout the whole dream though my biggest concern was that we were going to miss our 7:00 ADR at the Garden Grill! My kids think I need therapy!

When I go on vacations, I sometimes have strange dreams.

I usally wake up in the middle of the night and I'm not sure where I am.
I will think to where I have been that day and then think that I was left behind there.

Can you imagine the dreams - MK, AK, Epcot, DHS and Universal.

I have been "lost" in some really weird places.

Even dreamt that I was left behind in a castle when on a trip to the British Isles.

Very scary cuz I am usually to scare to say a word....

I had a crazy dream last night. We arrived at the airport and went to the grocery store. While we were there we got kidnapped by a gang and were told they would let us go if we wore brown bear costumes. We put on the costumes and my DS13 was mortified when he ran into a girl from Church while dressed as a bear. The gang put my son in the trunk of our rental car and hopped in with us. My husband decided to scare the gang out of our car by driving over 100 mph through the mountains(?) of Florida. I was so nervous that my son was going to fly out of the trunk because it was open. Throughout the whole dream though my biggest concern was that we were going to miss our 7:00 ADR at the Garden Grill! My kids think I need therapy!

^^:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: OK so here's to a trip filled with magic and no brown bear costumes, son's in the trunks of rentals cars or missing your GG ADR..

:lmao::rotfl: Dreams can be crazy. Or was it really a dream? According to the Orlando News Sentinel, your family was not the only one attacked by this particular gang. :confused3
bear2.jpg

This thread made me smile-I needed that after the night I had at work. Thanks.:goodvibes

I have weird dreams like that too-usually, they involve missing my flight to WDW or not being able to ride a certain ride because of a weird reason. (one time, it was because Goofy wouldn't let me ride.:confused3)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: OK so here's to a trip filled with magic and no brown bear costumes, son's in the trunks of rentals cars or missing your GG ADR..
Thanks! 2 days to go!

:lmao::rotfl: Dreams can be crazy. Or was it really a dream? According to the Orlando News Sentinel, your family was not the only one attacked by this particular gang. :confused3
bear2.jpg
That is hilarious! (and that's what they looked like too in my dream!)

:rotfl2: What a Dream :lmao: Well did you get to GG in time in your dream or did you wake up early?
I woke up as we were speeding through the mountains and I kept checking my "mickey watch" to see if we'd make the ADR! We are going to GG on arrival day so my subconscious must be worried we won't make it!

A few weeks before any major vacation I always have the same dream, nightmare, really. If it's Disney, I wake up in my dream on the next to last vacation day, I haven't made it to any park yet somehow, we're leaving the day after tomorrow, really depressing stuff. If it's our beach vacation, same thing except we haven't golfed or hit any restaurants or pubs etc. Once I have that dream, I know I'm ready for the trip.

Bill From PA

Sorry to hijack...but Bill...I love your Mayan question in your siggy! Made me laugh!

A few weeks before any major vacation I always have the same dream, nightmare, really. If it's Disney, I wake up in my dream on the next to last vacation day, I haven't made it to any park yet somehow, we're leaving the day after tomorrow, really depressing stuff. If it's our beach vacation, same thing except we haven't golfed or hit any restaurants or pubs etc. Once I have that dream, I know I'm ready for the trip.

Bill From PA

I had one of those too...I was on the airplane flying home and I couldn't remember having done anything during the whole vacation.

I have a strange recurring dream. No joke haha. That I'm at the Studios and there is this new ride, doesnt have a name, but for some reason I can never get on it. I've had this dream at least three times before. The saddest part about it is, the ride looks awesome! Cool tall looking Splash Mountain-esque attraction. I have the strangest dreams about Disney World.

Maybe its a premonition of things to come. :confused3

I wake up in my dream on the next to last vacation day, I haven't made it to any park yet somehow, we're leaving the day after tomorrow,
That would be scary & heartbreaking to say the least. :scared:

I have a strange recurring dream. No joke haha. That I'm at the Studios and there is this new ride, doesnt have a name, but for some reason I can never get on it. I've had this dream at least three times before. The saddest part about it is, the ride looks awesome! Cool tall looking Splash Mountain-esque attraction. I have the strangest dreams about Disney World.

Maybe its a premonition of things to come. :confused3
I like the sound of that already. DHS could use a family ride in the likes of Splash Mtn. I wish someone in WDI would have a dream about cloning Tokyo DisneySea's Journey To The Center Of The Earth and bringing it to WDW. But that's a whole other topic...

I don't know what's worse: Having a nightmare like the OP or Bill mentioned...or having a good dream about WDW (which happened to me once). In the dream, our entire family was at MK (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc). We were having the time of our lives. Strangely enough, the park seemed pretty realistic in the dream to the actual MK, other than the entire walkway being bright blue. :confused3 Anyhow, it was day 1 of a nice long vacation. We had all just gotten aboard Jungle Cruise (a second after walking through Once Upon A Toy store at Epcot...don't ask how that happened). Everything was perfect until....the alarm goes off and suddenly I awake before a lovely 16-hr day at work. :sad1: It would have been less heartbreaking to have a nightmare rather than being pulled from "The World" so abruptly. To this day, I still remember the bitter agony of waking up to reality. (Our boat hadn't even made it to Switzer Falls yet).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter