Disney on ice w/ no kids..is this ok?

JasonsPrincess

Mouseketeer
DH and I love disney, and he thought I might like to go to Disney on Ice for Valentines Day. But, when we pulled up seats, he wanted to sit in the upper nosebleeds b/c he says it would look odd for us to be there without any kids. 1) have you guys ever done this solo or as just adults? or would we look really out of place 2) Was the show pretty good?

I always took my mother when it came around and noticed plenty of peeps there without kids. I certainly didn't feel out of place :goodvibes

My Dh gave me tickets to the show pre-kids... I was so excited to go that I never even thought about being there as 'kid free' adults. I can tell you about the costumes, the characters, the music, the goosebumps on my arms, but I have no memory of the audience.. it's not about them, it's about you!:rotfl2:
We didn't sit nose bleeds, there were seats almost on the ice, then there was us! Great view of face characters! It was a great time! Enjoy yourselves!!!

My bf took me during Christmas break. We were both 28, no kids. And we definitely did NOT buy nosebleeds! Don't worry, everyone there with kids will be too busy paying attention to them and no one will notice you anyway :) Also, it's kind of amusing to be in the bathroom hearing all the moms say "no don't open the door honey, mommy's not done peeing yet!" and know that you don't have to worry about that today! :laughing:

Go and enjoy yourselves! I took my mom for her Christmas present this year. My son didn't want to go with us, so we went alone. No one paid any attention to us.

A friend and I went - no kids, both in our 30s. We loved it! Disney is for everyone, not just kids. Go have fun!!!

DH and I went a few years back before we were married. We sat front row in the center of the rink and loved every minute of it. Goofy even came by and shook his ears in my face. I say go and have a blast!

DH and I went Thanksgiving alone. I saw other couples without kids. Which show are you going to? We went to Let's Celebrate and it's the best one I've ever seen. We sat about 15 rows from the ice.

I think you should just go. It's a date! Keep in mind that money is money, and Disney would never turn down someone from coming because its socially unacceptable. Go and enjoy yourself. I don't think anyone will look at you strange, because they are there too. If they do have children, I'm sure they're going to be more concerned about managing them through the stadium seating that juding you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter