Disney ONLY exchange sent/received COMPLETED

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
All the names have gone out. If you didn't receive one or have an issues please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP. Also please remember mail by date is 3/5.

Okay everyone now should have their name's again sorry about the little mix up. I'm doing a little better today, but not back to my old self yet.

I've got my name and I'm shopping tomorrow.:goodvibes

My (and my kids') packages are ready to go, they'll go out first thing tomorrow with DC.

Ashley

Mine is on its way. Priority with DC....hopefully it will arrive Friday or Sat.

Reminder, Dania...and whoever is sending to me ;) , I leave Sunday morning and won't get mail again until 3-12.

Mine went out today~~~ Priority and Delivery confirmation.

Kimba

Mine did Mickeyfan2! And I LOVE IT!!!! I got a Pooh Honey set ~ a honey pot and a bottle of honey and a dipper (yes I love honey in my tea, btw). And I got Pooh Pop up pencils (I'm a nut for fun writing utensils) and Pooh sticky notes (use these ALL the time). And a cute Pooh card. This was absolutely perfect for me. Thank you so much!

Mine did Mickeyfan2! And I LOVE IT!!!! I got a Pooh Honey set ~ a honey pot and a bottle of honey and a dipper (yes I love honey in my tea, btw). And I got Pooh Pop up pencils (I'm a nut for fun writing utensils) and Pooh sticky notes (use these ALL the time). And a cute Pooh card. This was absolutely perfect for me. Thank you so much!
I am glad that you liked it. I loved the Pooh honey set but then got worried you might not like honey. Enjoy.

According to DC all three of mine arrived today.
Colleen, did I receive from you for this exchange? :confused3

Anyway, I got a beautiful Lenox Snow White Sweet Treat ornament/figurine. Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

Colleen, did I receive from you for this exchange? :confused3

Anyway, I got a beautiful Lenox Snow White Sweet Treat ornament/figurine. Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

Yes that was from me. Did I forget to put my name in it? Glad that you liked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter