Disney ONLY Sent/Received

My daughter got an AMAZING Package from Alex Wyatt and their mommy! She raided it right when it arrived so I am afraid I will miss stuff.

1st was a Tink Canopy for her bed... she has been BEGGING for one of these since sleeping over at a friends and it is Purple her bedding is Purple this alone would have made her day BUT....
there was also a mini Scrapbook kit
Princess Balloons
Cinderella StoryBook
Little Marmaid Stamper Set
32 Mermaid Crayons
Princess Velvet Coloring Sheet
Tink Snack Bowl
Bear Mini Stuffed guy
Tink Purse
Chocolate Tigger Lip Gloss
Candy Canes

I REALLY Hope Santa Remembers her this year she made this mommy Cry because she made my little girl SO happy! :Pinkbounc

Gaspode said:
Hi again :)
I have not yet received anything.
Best Wishes,
Gaspode
Melissa! I am sooo sorry!! I sent your package air on the 6th of November. It should have been there way before this. I don't think there is any way to track an air shipment. This really stinks as I asked for an overseas name so I could send something right away.
Dania, what should we do? Do you want me to send out another? I won't be able to find the same things as they are all sold out now. I could send a Disney giftcard to Melissa and she could pick out her own items? No where near as fun, but I really hate that it is not there yet and don't want to wait too much more.

I looked back through and don't see where mine was received. Delivery confirmation said it was delivered on 11/20.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Melissa! I am sooo sorry!! I sent your package air on the 6th of November. It should have been there way before this. I don't think there is any way to track an air shipment. This really stinks as I asked for an overseas name so I could send something right away.
Dania, what should we do? Do you want me to send out another? I won't be able to find the same things as they are all sold out now. I could send a Disney giftcard to Melissa and she could pick out her own items? No where near as fun, but I really hate that it is not there yet and don't want to wait too much more.
How did you send it? Airmail or ground?

I sent it air. It wasn't that much more than ground and I really wanted it to get there as soon as possible.

Gaspode said:
Hiya!

Found out this was sent from my Auntie Sharon. She forgot (as did I!) to put in a note, sorry! Anyway she is pleased you liked it all - she thought the photography set was too cute :)

All the best,
Gaspode

Thank You... I thought the photography set was Great I 'm taking it to Disney with me..
Tell Auntie .. Thanks

Wyatt got the greatest pick me up today. He's been feeling pretty icky. He has pneumonia in both lower lobes (found by x-ray today) they thought it was just one on Monday and had been on antibotics all week, only to find out different. He also has a stomach virus and is puking all solids (2 days now) and to top it off he has an ear infection. If I read this about someone else's kid I would think they were making it up. Really who has this much at one time. Hoping the new medicine (the 3rd one now) works for him.

Any way - from Pooh 67_68 he rec'd a Mickey Mouse bendy/photo combo that uses a carbine to clip on your bookbag. He thought that was cool. But he really loved the Castway Cay pin. The fact that you can't buy it at WDW, but have to be on a cruise really made his day. I'm afraid the glow sticks weren't ooo'd over. But I like them. They are great when the power goes out.

Thank you so much. It came at just the right time for him.

I am glad he like the package. To open the photo holder, hit it against a table.

Hope he starts feeling better soon. :wizard:

Thanks for the well wishes. He's been a little whiny, but nothing to unbearable for me, it's been much harder on him and his little brother who doesn't understand why Wyatt is home and won't play with him.

Hello!! I just got back from WDW Tuesday night and I had an awesome package waiting for me!! It was from Jessica -amberdansmom.
WOW!! How perfect!! I got:
A box of Mickey candy canes - these are so cute,almost too cute to eat!
A Mickey Scrapbook!! With 3 packs of stickers!!

I'm so glad I didn't buy one when I was in WDW!! This is perfect! Thank you so much!! I love everything!!! :love:

Kimba

kimbac3 said:
Hello!! I just got back from WDW Tuesday night and I had an awesome package waiting for me!! It was from Jessica -amberdansmom.
WOW!! How perfect!! I got:
A box of Mickey candy canes - these are so cute,almost too cute to eat!
A Mickey Scrapbook!! With 3 packs of stickers!!

I'm so glad I didn't buy one when I was in WDW!! This is perfect! Thank you so much!! I love everything!!! :love:

Kimba
LOL :goodvibes I'm so glad you liked it! When you told me you would be leaving for the World Thanksgiving, I knew I had sent the right gift! :woohoo: I hope y'all had a great trip and I hope the book will be put to good use which I am sure it will! :teeth:

Gaspode said:
Hiya,

Just got off the phone with my Auntie, she received her Disney exchange whilst I was away....

She received off Colleen (Mickeyfan2?) and loved everything especially the Christmas Stitch plushes!

She got:

Mickey playing cards
Mickey post its and notepads
Fridge magnets
2 x plush Christmas stitch
Stitch pullback and go car toy
Hallmark keepsake winnie the pooh ornament

sorry if I've forgotten everything, I didn't write it down as she listed it all! Needless to say it was all lovely and she thanks you very much!

Cya,
Gaspode
Yes that was from me. Glad that she likes everything. I am a Stitch fan too so she was so much fun to buy for.

Melissa - Gaspode - emailed me, so I wouldn't continue to worry, that her package had been kept safe from all harm by her BIL who was watching her place. She has it now.
I'm sure she will post herself when she has time.
Thanks Melissa for letting me know. :love:

How many more are still waiting on this one?
It seems to be taking a long time to get it wrapped up.

Evening,

A belated public thank you (already done in person via email!) for my lovely Disney exchange! I was totally spoilt with a (perfectly fitting!) Tinkerbell tshirt (excellent as I had been looking for one on honeymoon a few weeks ago and didn't find one I liked but this I LOVE!) also Tinkerbell kitchen set (tea towel, pot holder and oven glove) and a fun Disney Christmas CD!

Cheers!
Gaspodé

:confused3
Meriweather said:
How many more are still waiting on this one?
It seems to be taking a long time to get it wrapped up.

I am still waiting

okay this really is taking to long to wrap up. I am sorry for not checking back more often but there has been alot of issues going on. Schnerk I know a package was sent to you but seems it has gone missing. I will see about elfing you a package tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter