Disney ONLY Sent/Received

Just back from doctors and a little more shopping. All packed up now. I'll mail tomorrow when I go out. :woohoo: :santa:

Was able to ship my package today. It will probably take a week though as post worker weighed it for 1st class. :confused3

To my receiver, I couldn't find any Disney holiday that I liked and didn't want to send ornaments.

I got the shipping confirmation email from Disney Shopping telling me that my two people will be getting their packages tomorrow!:thumbsup2

Mailed out our packages yesterday Fed X 2nd day delivery. I made sure signature wasn't required so, they may leave it on your porch if no one is available.

Happy Holidays

Back in for the day . My package was mailed out this morning. Shouldn't take long at all. Can't wait to read of it's arrival.:santa:

To Kristin,

Thank you soooo much for the Mickey & Pluto throw. I Love it. My house is basically decorated with disney, it will fit right in. Thank you again.

Helen

tha package I sent on Sat. seems to be stuck :mad:

Processed, November 14, 2007, 2:16 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
Processed, November 12, 2007, 2:18 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176

You're welcome Helen. I'm so glad you like it! I'm a big Mickey fan too and I thought it was sooo cute! :thumbsup2

ELLE-TN has posted on the sign-up thread, she will ship on Friday.

:cool1: Package Progress

Location Date Local Time Description
RICHMOND, VA, US 11/14/2007 12:34 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

Kristin,

Received your package this afternoon, it was great, I just love Mickey. I'm sure it'll get plenty of use with the cold weather on it's way.
Thanks again,
Jean

I'm so glad that you like it Jean! I have one similar to that one and I just LOVE it. Mickey Rocks! :cool1:

Kristin,

Received your package this afternoon, it was great, I just love Mickey. I'm sure it'll get plenty of use with the cold weather on it's way.
Thanks again,
Jean

Don't leave us in suspense....what did you get??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter