Disney out - Universal bound instead!

After three days in the parks, you're going to run into repetition.

Now, I do prefer Disney waterparks to Universal.

I'd shorten the trip or plan to spend some time at Disney waterparks.
While true, IMO the one thing Universal has going for it is many of their attractions are re-rideable. I find many Disney rides 1 and done.

Glad to see we're not the only ones. We're going on a cruise out of Port Canaveral and wanted to do a sea/land combo. Normally, I'd need some real WDW time woven into such a trip...like at least 1-2 days at WDW with hoppers. Instead, we plan to pop into WDW a couple of times for resort meals, but we're staying at a Universal hotel and only doing Universal parks. I also love that they allow you to pool hop.

we plan to pop into WDW a couple of times for resort meals, but we're staying at a Universal hotel and only doing Universal parks.
whatever floats that boat :). For me, hanging at either of the park resorts would make me feel as tho I was missing out on the parks.

There’s so much to do at U we honestly tend to be so ’stuffed’ from the variety of food on those combo cruise trips, find ourselves eating very lightly/simply in the parks.

Since I live on the left side of the country I would never take a 4.5-hour flight hour just for Universal. That being said I love the Universal parks and it fits well with a cruise or a few days at Disney.

whatever floats that boat :). For me, hanging at either of the park resorts would make me feel as tho I was missing out on the parks.

There’s so much to do at U we honestly tend to be so ’stuffed’ from the variety of food on those combo cruise trips, find ourselves eating very lightly/simply in the parks.
It depends on how long you plan to spend at Universal. WDW has some unique resort restaurants. I can see doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter