Disney Outfits

DolphinBoy

Mouseketeer
Our DD's bought Disney costumes this past Halloween (Minnie and Sleeping Beauty). They wore them to the Princess breakfast. You would not believe the extra attention that my DD got from Sleeping beauty when she saw my DD in her costume. She got a BIG kiss from Sleeping Beauty on her cheek. It left big red lipstick print on her cheek. It was GREAT!

aw! how adorable!! im taking my nephew in may and he's wearing a peter pan outfit! i've got a tinker bell one for me but i dunno about that, he really wants to meet captain hook! ;)

We did the same thing! My DD5 wore her Minnie Mouse dress with matching Minnie ball cap to MGM for the Minnie breakfast at H&V. Minnie gave her lots of attention. Then we were able to get a photo with Minnie at her trailer where she was in the same red and white polkadotted outfit! She made a big scene about the matching outfits that my daughter just loved. The pic is a classic!!!!! DD5 then wore it for Halloween and since we bought it slightly oversized, she should be able to wear it again in August when we go to WDW again!

Hi Magical Tink,
It is my understanding that adults are not permitted in the parks earing Disney costumes except for Halloween. I wouldn't want you to have a problem at the gate if you decided to try out the wings;)

lol thanx for the warning! i wasnt planning on wearing it anyway but i'll just wear a tinker bell shirt and my hair up in a bun and tell him tink's dress was at the cleaners. ;)

Hi there - My DD also wore her Cinderella outfit to the Princess breakfast and Cindy told her that they could be sisters!!!:) My DD almost dropped the food out of her mouth:p It was one of the highlights of her trip. She stills remebers it (she was almost 3 then) and that was a year and a half ago!! And besides that - they look so darn cute walking around in their outfits:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter