Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

The 50th Mickey charm you can only buy with the bangle unfortunately. The World of Disney has that set and then the 50th Castle charm that you can by separately.
Guess I’ll get the castle charm, even though I already have a castle. I really wanted that Mickey though, but I refuse to pay for a bracelet I don’t want.

Winter 2021 charms

The release date for the Pandora Winter 2021 collection is today October 28. Most pieces can be seen in the online Pandora store, but there's nothing on shopDisney yet.

Articles (for pictures and more detail):
The Art of Pandora - Pandora Winter 2021 Collection (scroll about 1/3 of the way down the page, or search for Disney or Star Wars)
Disney Fashionista - The 2021 Pandora Winter Disney Releases Have Something for Everyone!
Disney Fashionista - New Star Wars Mandalorian Pandora Charms Coming Soon!

New items - charms, a ring, and a bracelet:
  • Beauty and the Beast Belle and Friends Charm $45
  • Beauty and the Beast Dancing Belle Dangle Charm $65
  • Beauty and the Beast Dancing Dangle Charm $65
  • Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Dangle Charm $75
  • Beauty and the Beast Mrs Potts and Chip Dangle Charm $55
  • Beauty and the Beast Rose Ring $65
  • Bambi & Thumper Dangle Charm $65 (Christmas)
  • Frozen Snow Olaf Double Dangle Charm $75

Disney Parks charms
  • Disney Parks 2022 Fireworks Charm (price not specified)
  • Disney Parks Autograph Book Dangle Charm (price not specified)

The new Star Wars charms have a different look to the metal since they're plated with Ruthenium, giving them a darker appearance (more like the Beskar armor used by the Mandalorian).
  • Star Wars Clasp Double Black Leather Bracelet $75
  • The Mandalorian Helmet Charm $65
  • Grogu Charm $65

I too wish the 50th Mickey dangle was sold without the bracelet. Whenever they offer things as a set there’s almost always some element I don’t want 😞.

Are there any Elsa charms?
There are pictures of the first batch of Frozen charms on page 1 of this thread. That was 6 years ago, so I'm not sure if they've retired or still available. I remember there are some more recent charms from Frozen II, but I'm not a huge Frozen fan so I don't recall any details.

The new Star Wars charms have a different look to the metal since they're plated with Ruthenium, giving them a darker appearance (more like the Beskar armor used by the Mandalorian).
  • Star Wars Clasp Double Black Leather Bracelet $75
  • The Mandalorian Helmet Charm $65
  • Grogu Charm $65
Pandora has the new Star Wars charms and bracelet as a limited edition set in a collectible box, for $179 ($26 savings off the regular price of $205 for the 3 items). The set is only available through this Sunday 11/21 (or until it runs out).

Does anyone know if the 50th Castle charm is hard to find in the parks? I am heading to WDW in 2 weeks and really want to get this charm while I'm there!

Disney Fashionista posted a preview of this year's Valentine's Day items, set to be released on Thursday January 6.

For pictures and more details see the article link here.

Minnie Mouse tennis bracelet $115
Minnie Mouse Sparkling Head ring $65
Mickey Mouse Silver O pendant (heart on one side, "Believe in Magic" on reverse) $65
Mickey & Minnie Kissing dangle $55
Mickey & Minnie Airplane charm $45
Mickey & Minnie clip $55
Mickey & Minnie Padlock charm (with small rose gold key dangle) $75
Mickey Mouse Double dangle $75

Disney Park Exclusives (originally due for 2021 release but delayed to 2022):
Mickey Mouse Passholder charm
Mickey & Minnie Kissing in Teacup charm
Disneyland Paris Mickey & Minnie Eiffel Tower charm

I may have missed the post if it was mentioned, but wanted to make sure that everyone who was interested in the 50th Mickey charm knew you can buy it separately(without the bracelet) and it is $90.
I somehow missed this thread for awhile and did not see the new autograph book charm. 🥰 ( And I didn’t see it in the parks, but wasn’t looking for it either.) I guess I saved myself some money. Lol

The Art of Pandora blog posted about the Spring release of parks exclusive charms - release date is this Thursday Feb 17th. For pictures see the article. Search for Disney Parks or scroll about 3/4 of the way down the page.

Castle Star Stud earrings
Castle Star Collier Necklace
Disneyland Resort Castle Dangle

I bought the Pandora Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage set ( earrings, necklace, ring). Love it! These Disney charms are adorable!

Pandora released a Marvel collection today. Details and pictures are on the Pandora website.
  • Avengers Logo clasp bracelet $95
  • Black Panther charm $70
  • Black Widow dangle $70
  • Captain America Shield dangle $60
  • Hulk charm $70
  • Infinity Gauntlet dangle $90
  • Infinity Stones dangle $75
  • Infinity Stones ring $100
  • Iron Man charm $90
  • Iron Man Arc Reactor charm $50
  • Thor’s Hammer dangle $60
There’s also an assortment of charm sets, bracelet sets, key chain sets, and necklace sets featuring the Marvel pieces.

No sign of these charms on shopDisney yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter