Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DD and her BF just got back from WDW. While they were there they got to play a bit with Mike and Sully, the BF wanted to get an official Mike picture...you know the kind where Mike is barely visible because he's behind something. :rotfl2:

s640x480

My DD and her BF just got back from WDW. While they were there they got to play a bit with Mike and Sully, the BF wanted to get an official Mike picture...you know the kind where Mike is barely visible because he's behind something. :rotfl2:

s640x480
Great picture! Funny story,,I love the movie, but must`ve missed the part were Sully has to hide! I love her socks! Very cute! When I first saw your post,,I thought, gee that name sounds familiar? hmm,,,then I scrolled down and saw your pic and siggy!! I`ve read alot of your articles on MP! I even have it in my faves! Thanks!!

My POTD well actually it's my DD. She LOVES taking photos so we are trying to teach her how to take them. We will put her in some kind of course to learn properly.
Not bad though eh?

CANDY!!!

candy1.jpg

Our first ride on our recent trip, the controversial newly re-done Spaceship Earth.

IMG_6212ed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter