Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this one looks like a postcard. But since i'm following the Big Hat pic, I'll put this one up. One of my favorites that I have taken and its also a good screen saver. Hope you like it.
100_0064-vi.jpg

I just got back from the Beach Club and here is a photo of me at Epcot when I was staying at the Beach Club :goodvibes I was having fun in the pool and I thought it would look cute if I walked over to Epcot in my swim clothes to get some photos with the characters :p :p

3bb174a1.jpg

FlowersChild said:
I just got back from the Beach Club and here is a photo of me at Epcot when I was staying at the Beach Club :goodvibes I was having fun in the pool and I thought it would look cute if I walked over to Epcot in my swim clothes to get some photos with the characters :p :p

3bb174a1.jpg

I take it you must live real close to WDW... It seems like you're always there!

I love the theming at the Hollywood Tower Hotel!

DSCN0960.jpg

crow11ad said:
Not from Disney, but our little BrennaBell in a build a bear Tink outfit.

DSC02830.jpg

That is adorable!!! Now I want a new little baby girl in my family so I can dress her up like Tink too!! :tink: Good luck with the little one!!

Been gone on a little trip - some spectacular pictures while I was gone! Thanks so much for sharing everyone :grouphug:

Mine for today - Buzz Lightyear at the All Star Movies resort.

buzzzp2.jpg

CROW11AD: I can't find the original picture of your BrennaBell in that adorable Tinker Bell outfit, but I saw it on this page b/c BELLE'S MOM TINK quoted it and commented on it.

Anyway, I just want to tell you that I think that is BY FAR the most precious thing I have ever seen in my life! :cloud9:
Uh oh, I think I'm getting baby fever :teeth:

FlowersChild said:

3bb174a1.jpg

ummmmm?, why are your socks 2 different colors???? :confused3

just askin' :p

Disney Girlie-Wirlie said:
CROW11AD: I can't find the original picture of your BrennaBell in that adorable Tinker Bell outfit, but I saw it on this page b/c BELLE'S MOM TINK quoted it and commented on it.

Anyway, I just want to tell you that I think that is BY FAR the most precious thing I have ever seen in my life! :cloud9:
Uh oh, I think I'm getting baby fever :teeth:

disney girle-wirlie,
off topic i know, but go back some pages and look at what dznefreek (i think) did to this picuture! it brought me to tears, really! just beautiful. she took an already beautiful pic and just put a spin on it!

sorry i just had to tell you this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter