• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lurked for a loooonnng time on this thread (yup, gone through every page)... I figure it is only fair to post one of my own after enjoying everyone elses.... Taking deep breath... and posting! (you guys take some intimidating pictures - and I mean that as a compliment!!!) :goodvibes

IMG_0066.jpg

I've lurked for a loooonnng time on this thread (yup, gone through every page)... I figure it is only fair to post one of my own after enjoying everyone elses.... Taking deep breath... and posting! (you guys take some intimidating pictures - and I mean that as a compliment!!!) :goodvibes

IMG_0066.jpg

So, what have you been waiting for? That's an *excellent* shot! Now that you've made that first post, let's see some more!

~YEKCIM

Ooooo...can you take one of the topiary Pirate boat at Epcot for the Flower Fest?:)

It's on my list now! I'll try to get a good one (or two, three). I'm not yet sure even where it is, but I'll be in Epcot for 4 or so hours to take photos. :)

Whoa! They drained it!

Is it back to normal yet?

Someone else may know. I took these shots when we were at MGM on 3/23. I can't imagine it would take too long to drain, patch & repaint a pool the size of Echo Lake -- more than an afternoon but less than a fortnight??
Tim

IMG_0066.jpg

Great job! This is an excellent first POTD and I'm looking forward to seeing more. :thumbsup2

Magic Kingdom General Manager:

DSCF1745-2.jpg

~YEKCIM

All I can say is WOW! This is absolutely beautiful. :goodvibes

Fantastic !! Your photo's never cease to amaze me you take brilliant shots.

You are very kind, and I appreciate the compliment. It's the old "blind hog finds an acorn" syndrome, though, I'm afraid. What you do not see are all the ones that go into the Windows Recycle Bin!

That does illustrate the impact digital has had on my photography, and I suspect we could all say that. With a nearly unlimited supply of "film", I take exponentially more photos at WDW and, in fact, everywhere, than when I used that (comparatively) expensive commodity called film. In addition, I feel the freedom to photograph seemingly mundane subjects that I never would have considered photographing with film, simply due to the financial constraints of a limited number of possible shots.

~YEKCIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter