• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
642164395_d5491a726a.jpg

Hope this one works

PrincessKelz - LOVE LOVE LOVE your last pic of Main Street - I love that it's nice and big and take up the whole screen, because if I think hard enough it's just like walking down Main St. Great shot and thanks for sharing it!

My POTD - Maharajah Jungle Trek by the tigers. I think these murals are just so pretty :goodvibes

jungletrekxe2.jpg

Mine for today, another from back in 04. Once again I have done the High dynamic range treatment to this photo. I know there was a lot of intrest in the last HDR photo I posted, I use a program called Photomatix and pretty much fallow the instructions located here http://www.vanilladays.com/hdr-guide/
original.jpg

Thanks I think ;) It was taken at the Villians store in MGM and then I added the effects to it. I love that shop by the way !

Yeah, i'm gonna have to check it out. Seems like a great place to get presents for people who are stuck at home!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Look who it is...The TrashMan(DizzKneeGeek), Princess Fontaine and almost little Ariel Fontaine. Yes, it's almost that time. PF's official due date is only 9 days away. We don't actually think it will be that long. I think she's gonna pop soon. I hope so. We're ready. In fact, that's why we're posting this evening. Not posting Disney pictures, per say; but pictures of Ariel's nursery that is, of course, Disney themed. There are 12 pictures total. Sorry there are so many. We just had a ball doing the room. Her room was my computer room for 12 years. In all honesty it looked like a crack den. I'm so gald we got it fixed up. BTW...Killz is evil. I think I lost a few brain cells using the stuff. Well, on to the pictures. Would love to hear comments on the room. And, yes, the paint colors are Disney colors. Would you expect anything different?

arielnursery01.jpg

arielnursery02.jpg

arielnursery03.jpg

arielnursery04.jpg

arielnursery05.jpg

arielnursery06.jpg

arielnursery07.jpg

arielnursery08.jpg

arielnursery09.jpg

arielnursery10.jpg

arielnursery11.jpg

arielnursery12.jpg

Again, sorry for all the pictures. We just really wanted to share them and really hope you all enjoy them. Let us know.

Look who it is...The TrashMan(DizzKneeGeek), Princess Fontaine and almost little Ariel Fontaine. Yes, it's almost that time. PF's official due date is only 9 days away. We don't actually think it will be that long. I think she's gonna pop soon. I hope so. We're ready. In fact, that's why we're posting this evening. Not posting Disney pictures, per say; but pictures of Ariel's nursery that is, of course, Disney themed. There are 12 pictures total. Sorry there are so many. We just had a ball doing the room. Her room was my computer room for 12 years. In all honesty it looked like a crack den. I'm so gald we got it fixed up. BTW...Killz is evil. I think I lost a few brain cells using the stuff. Well, on to the pictures. Would love to hear comments on the room. And, yes, the paint colors are Disney colors. Would you expect anything different?

arielnursery01.jpg

arielnursery02.jpg

arielnursery03.jpg

arielnursery04.jpg

arielnursery05.jpg

arielnursery06.jpg

arielnursery07.jpg

arielnursery08.jpg

arielnursery09.jpg

arielnursery10.jpg

arielnursery11.jpg

arielnursery12.jpg

Again, sorry for all the pictures. We just really wanted to share them and really hope you all enjoy them. Let us know.

How Sweet!!!! Very cute room - preparing your "princess" to be a princess can never happen too early!! Congrats on the new baby - 9 more days, hang in there!!

hey, i have been thinking about you guys all week. i thought it was soon. i LOVE the room. i think it looks great. and how adorable are those pink ears?!! you guys must be sooooo excited!!!! it's the absolute best time of your life. you have the whole world to look forward to. i wish you all the best of luck, love and happiness as you embark on a whole new world! thanks for posting the pics.

How Sweet!!!! Very cute room - preparing your "princess" to be a princess can never happen too early!! Congrats on the new baby - 9 more days, hang in there!!

DKG and Princess F -
I agree, CUTE room!!! My dd13 was drooling over the WDW Barbie and the tiny cowboy boots. :goodvibes

I have to say, I really hope that ultrasound tech didn't make a mistake, or Walter Elias is going to be one troubled child!!!
:lmao:

Blessings on your new little one, hope she gets here soon (BTDT with the summer pregnancies. Oy!)

I have to say, I really hope that ultrasound tech didn't make a mistake, or Walter Elias is going to be one troubled child!!!
That's why we went with a, what we call, unisex color scheme for the room. We were originally going to go all Princess out on it untill more than one person told us stories of babies coming out the wrong gender. We figure if it ends up being a boy; it won't be too hard to make it boy like for Walter Madison(we changed the middle name from Elias for some reason....i think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter