~~~Disney pin exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Glad you liked them.

And, I am a dummy. I am so sorry I didn't even know this part of the thread was here. I kept waiting for my e-mail to tell me there was an update to the other thread. I don't navigate around much of this board because it is so overwhelming to me.

So, I got two packages this morning. (They actually were delivered Saturday but I was gone for the weekend.) The third one came last week, but I still have to get DD to the post office to pick it up. Good thing I sent everyone their tracking numbers so they knew I shipped.

I will look up the pinpics numbers and report back what came from who, but I want to thank everyone now:cool1:

Thank you for checking in.
We just need to hear about Alyssa's.
Hear from spartankid about the one from SupernaturalMommy
And mine from her also............I won't get it until Friday, so this exchange should be closed by then.

Glad you like them My little man had fun picking them out.

On my way to post office now to pick up Alyssa's.

Any word?

I got it. First they couldn't find it. Then I asked why it was weighed by them and weighed wrong and they got pretty nasty with me. Said it wasn't their problem. So, I weighed it myself, and it should have been less than what they claimed so they must have charged a penalty. I did notice it was APC. So, if it was put first class letter instead of package, that is why the postage would have been wrong. Just for future reference. Don't know how it was entered. Not worried about it. Just trying to be helpful.

In any case...

LOVE IT!

Jessica sent

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=82923 It's a beautiful carousel pin that goes with one we have of Aurora I think (have to pull out the book). But it's a gorgeous pin.

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=16517 We have this one so it will be a trader.

And a Bonus Tiny Minnie Mouse pin that my daughter latched onto immediately. I can not find it on Pinpics to save my life. I will keep looking. Merriweather sent it to Jessica last year so thank you to both of you. My daughter LOVED her. She couldn't grab her fast enough.

Now Merriweather just needs to get my package. (And I need to find Minnie on pinpics)

I will ask my DD if a package has arrived, so at least we know that.
She works tonight though, so I won't know until morning............and I report on the contents Friday evening when we get home.

Just stumbled across this thread - so sorry I missed it, sounds like much fun ! Great idea !!

I got it. First they couldn't find it. Then I asked why it was weighed by them and weighed wrong and they got pretty nasty with me. Said it wasn't their problem. So, I weighed it myself, and it should have been less than what they claimed so they must have charged a penalty. I did notice it was APC. So, if it was put first class letter instead of package, that is why the postage would have been wrong. Just for future reference. Don't know how it was entered. Not worried about it. Just trying to be helpful.

In any case...

LOVE IT!

Jessica sent

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=82923 It's a beautiful carousel pin that goes with one we have of Aurora I think (have to pull out the book). But it's a gorgeous pin.

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=16517 We have this one so it will be a trader.

And a Bonus Tiny Minnie Mouse pin that my daughter latched onto immediately. I can not find it on Pinpics to save my life. I will keep looking. Merriweather sent it to Jessica last year so thank you to both of you. My daughter LOVED her. She couldn't grab her fast enough.

Now Merriweather just needs to get my package. (And I need to find Minnie on pinpics)

To all of those that received my package I am so sorry about the postage! Clearly you saw I had it weighed at the post office and it was their postage. I will double check their work going forward :( please let me know if you have to pay extra I will send the money to you!

I am so glad she loved the pins. That little Minnie is a mystery! I know it is a true pin but I can't for the life of me find it on pin pics!

I am so glad she likes the other ones too!!

To all of those that received my package I am so sorry about the postage! Clearly you saw I had it weighed at the post office and it was their postage. I will double check their work going forward :( please let me know if you have to pay extra I will send the money to you!

I am so glad she loved the pins. That little Minnie is a mystery! I know it is a true pin but I can't for the life of me find it on pin pics!

I am so glad she likes the other ones too!!

Don't worry about it. I was just trying to let you know that when I weighed it, it was only off by an ounce tops, which is 17 cents, but the post office tried saying it was more. It's not your fault. That's on the post office.

Also, I posted above that I found Minnie. Here is the link:

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=42150&sid=3773.1365612651.v2

Okay...........back home. Had a great time.........and a fantastic view from our room :love:

From SupernaturalMommy, Jessica, I received

pin16614
love it

pin2328
keeper

and

pin56147
this one I do already have, but it will be a great trader

Thank you.

That completes this exchange. The next one will start June 28

Glad you got your pins. Sorry you had the last one. Wasn't sure how common it was but the note explained the thought behind it. Now you can spread the magic to the next person. .:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter