~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

Please Don't tell DH, I'm safe on this thread as he won't find it without my help but if he gets searching on ebay I'm doomed.

They are out of town for the weekend. Due back tonight or tomorrow morning, so hopefully it will be picked up then ::yes::

yep...We are back...when I pick up my daughter we are going to go check the mail (after lunch)....she gets upset when I check it without her as it's her "job" to take the yellow cards in and pick up the packages...:rotfl:

Hi all, I've been away...came home to 2 pins...Simba and Nala, and Winter 2005 featuring Cruella de Ville!

Thanks...kslone! I'm happy to keep them...I'll try pin trading someday.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. I did mail out from DTD on Wednesday!

Glad they arrived and that you liked them.

Another Disney Day!

I'm considering myself quite the lucky DISer having received my 2nd exchange today and its another great one :)

Kimbac sent me three gorgeous pins, Stitch as a pirate (yarr!), Stitch lazing on a pillow (with Lilo squished beneath!) whilst drinking coffee (too cool and I didn't have it yet so thanks!) and a beautiful Alice and the Mad Hatter pin which looks like a USA stamp which I adore!

Thank you very much Kim, I now have quite the collection of Stitch and Alice pins! I'm tempted to get photos taken and brag :teeth:

Also thanks for the Winnie notepad and sticky notes, they'll come in handy as I work in a school.

Cheers,
Gaspodé

Another Disney Day!

I'm considering myself quite the lucky DISer having received my 2nd exchange today and its another great one :)

Kimbac sent me three gorgeous pins, Stitch as a pirate (yarr!), Stitch lazing on a pillow (with Lilo squished beneath!) whilst drinking coffee (too cool and I didn't have it yet so thanks!) and a beautiful Alice and the Mad Hatter pin which looks like a USA stamp which I adore!

Thank you very much Kim, I now have quite the collection of Stitch and Alice pins! I'm tempted to get photos taken and brag :teeth:

Also thanks for the Winnie notepad and sticky notes, they'll come in handy as I work in a school.

Cheers,
Gaspodé

:cool1: Yah!!! They made it!! They got there pretty fast too! I'm glad you liked them. I was trying to find some different things, I'm glad I did!:banana:
Enjoy!
Kimba

Do take pictures, show us and brag ::yes::
I want to see.

You all are bad influences....I am bidding like crazy on e-bay :rolleyes:
Some one in a BaB exchange started me bidding on those too.

Any more news today?

Cameron got both of hers. I can't tell you who each specific pin was from because she ripped into both of them so fast that I never saw which came from which.....:rotfl:

But she got 4 pins: a Tinkerbell in front of a big T, a Mad Hatter on a 2002 calendar, a really cute minnie mouse, and a beautiful castle.

She also got some princess stamps and pencils, a mickey sticker and a Dory keychain! These were from Amanda Coley and Garrett Corbin!!

Thanks so much everyone...She loves them!!! She's informed me that she doesn't think she'll be able to trade these. :love:

Pins are so addicting. Seeing as how we had such a hard time with this exchange since there are not many in our book that were on everyones lists or that dh could not bring himself to part with (he loves those pins..lol) I knew we would have nothing for trading at Disney. So off to ebay I go...

Well lookie what I bought!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=250132722682&rd=1&rd=1

I am so excited. I can't wait to get them in and look through them. I am so broke now though..lol No more shopping for me. Although he does have another lot I would love to buy b/c the price is awesome but I just can't do it right now. :sad2:

Ok, so I want to see some pins so I will go load up pics of my book if some of you will do the same..haha. I love seeing everyones collections. :goodvibes

Cameron got both of hers. I can't tell you who each specific pin was from because she ripped into both of them so fast that I never saw which came from which.....:rotfl:

But she got 4 pins: a Tinkerbell in front of a big T, a Mad Hatter on a 2002 calendar, a really cute minnie mouse, and a beautiful castle.

She also got some princess stamps and pencils, a mickey sticker and a Dory keychain! These were from Amanda Coley and Garrett Corbin!!

Thanks so much everyone...She loves them!!! She's informed me that she doesn't think she'll be able to trade these. :love:

So glad she got them! I sent her the Mad Hatter and Minnie Mouse. I also sent the sticker and Dory keychain. Hope she enjoys it all. :)

Glad to hear Cameron received both of hers ::yes::

Great purchase, Amanda.
I've been looking today....but I am cheap ;)
I won one, have a few more bids on.
My problem is I don't want to part with ANY of them!!
I need to buy some doubles I guess.

Pins are so addicting. Seeing as how we had such a hard time with this exchange since there are not many in our book that were on everyones lists or that dh could not bring himself to part with (he loves those pins..lol) I knew we would have nothing for trading at Disney. So off to ebay I go...

Well lookie what I bought!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=250132722682&rd=1&rd=1

I am so excited. I can't wait to get them in and look through them. I am so broke now though..lol No more shopping for me. Although he does have another lot I would love to buy b/c the price is awesome but I just can't do it right now. :sad2:

Ok, so I want to see some pins so I will go load up pics of my book if some of you will do the same..haha. I love seeing everyones collections. :goodvibes

:) Great deal!! I have to do this before our December trip as we don't have many traders either...I bought some lots a few months back and when they came in, we fell in love with A LOT of them!! Going to have to look for lots we don't like I guess :rotfl:

So glad she got them! I sent her the Mad Hatter and Minnie Mouse. I also sent the sticker and Dory keychain. Hope she enjoys it all. :)

She did LOVE them...Of course in typical kid fashion, her favorite "goody" was the keychain...She was so amazed and wanted to know how they knew she liked Dory?! ;)

She did LOVE them...Of course in typical kid fashion, her favorite "goody" was the keychain...She was so amazed and wanted to know how they knew she liked Dory?! ;)

LOL, I took a guess there..;) I am so glad she liked her though.

Glad to hear Cameron received both of hers ::yes::

Great purchase, Amanda.
I've been looking today....but I am cheap ;)
I won one, have a few more bids on.
My problem is I don't want to part with ANY of them!!
I need to buy some doubles I guess.

Oh we are the same way! I LOVE doing these exchanges but then I realize how hard it is to part with the pins we have..lol DH is 10 time worse than me though..lol He found reasons why each and every pin was special and we should not part with them..haha I said, well ebay here I come.

I loved that deal though b/c I got them for $2 a pin and I just can't afford to spend more than that. Normally the lots that are $2 a pin are just the random lots and those people sometimes don't have good feedback so I was excited that he had such a great lot like this where it was certain pins and not just random ones for such a good price. I wish I could have bought his other lot too..lol

How many of those do you want to bet we are going to want to keep?? We are going to be in Disney for 9 days and have nothing to trade on.. :sad2: I think I am going to have to try to manage to get another lot before going..haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter