Disney Press Event Coverage

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
Pete Werner issued the follwing announcement today regarding the press event that we are all cautiously optimitic about. Rest assured that the DIS will have complete and up to date coverage of all of the announcements. Here's Pete's message:

Hi Everyone!!

It is a great honor to announce that the "100 Years of Magic" press event will be coming up next week from 12/03/01 through 12/06/01 and the DIS will have 2 delegates attending!! One is Mr. Peter Werner, founder of the DIS and CEO of Werner Technologies, Inc. and Drems Unlimited Travel, Inc. The second is award winning authour of "A Brit's Guide to Orlando and Walt Disney World" and journalist for London's "The Sun" newspaper Simon Veness. Simon also happens to be a Moderator for the US and UK DIScussion Boards.

Simon will be providing us with excusive reports on the events and we will also have photos starting on 12/04/01. On Friday 12/07/01 the DIS will be hosting an exclusive live chat with both Peter and Simon at 8PM EST. See you all there!!

Pete Werner

on the main page, http://www.wdwinfo.com or http://www.disneyfan.com there are updates from the Simon Veness, the British reporter and guidebook writer. As of this posting, there are updates from the first three days, but not from yesterday's meda event. I saw a preliminary article on yahoo under entertainment, but no "announcements" yet...anyone seen any big news?

DR

i think people are over reacting to the lack of any reports coming out of the 100 years celebration. Why would they announce any new attractions for after the whole 100 years event is over at the beginning of the event. So people will visit disney in 2 years when there are new attractions. I don't think so. Secondly, has any one even found it pecular how how TOT coming to CA has been kept very hush, hush. There has been no formal anouncement yet. I believe when the formal anouncement comes from this ride you'll see more to come. It is only logical. thx darla.:D

Looking forward to the reports for the final days of the Press Event............Will they be posted??
:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter