Disney Prince for Christmas??

Sorry if I sounded rude.
You ARE rude, JK.... :rotfl: You're just a brat ;)

Flowers for Valentines day are so overrated why must you have a holiday just to send your love flowers. Its way more special to do so just because.

Thats so true!! How come guys dont ever do that? I have never had a boyfriend send flowers just because!! If it isnt a holiday it's usually an "Im sorry."

I am aiming for Christmas that way I wont be let down every month. LOL
Awwww poor baby :upsidedow

I'm not even trying...

Ya, me either :confused3 lol

I'm watching The Biggest Loser and I just saw the Disney World commercial with the super bowl winner. First time I've seen it. Have you all seen it already?

Whats the superbowl ;);) LOL

You ARE rude, JK.... :rotfl: You're just a brat ;)

I am only a brat to you though.:lmao:

Thats so true!! How come guys dont ever do that? I have never had a boyfriend send flowers just because!! If it isnt a holiday it's usually an "Im sorry."

I do but yes the Im Sorry flowers are usually bigger and accompanied with Chocolate.

Flowers are only good for random acts of awesome when im in a relationship. for holidays ya gotta think outside the box for things that are personal and they will never forget. Last time when I was in a relationship I made a midnight picnic inside with candles lighting up the room and a video of a fire on the tv. :P

Thats so sweet!!! I bet it was really appreciated, I am totally a romantic - probably a hopeless one :rotfl:.... Its great when a guy makes a real effort like that, shows that he really cares!!

Oh really now? Iteresting... I am always so sweet to you :rolleyes2

You must have to send those a lot huh... ;);) So where are mine?

PS: Kyle, you suck at quotes... hahaha :rotfl:

Yes I do I am trying to figure this all out. LOL

Here is all I have to say on this. I have been horrid in the past at choosing a mate. I have been divorced 2 times and had a few failed relationships. One thing that I DO know without a doubt is you cannot expect anyone else to fulfill your needs. That is something you must do for yourself. You can, however, expect that you will find someone with which you enjoy being with, doing things with, planning with, going to movies with, having an intimate relationship with, share your deepest darkest secrets with, can't stand to be apart from, etc.

I love my time to myself, but I love being with others. I am a social butterfly. There is not a shy bone in my body and I love a social gathering. These things I need for me. My mate does not need to love social gatherings nor does he need to be the life of the party. He does, however, need to understand that I need that. But then, I also need to understand my mate's needs. Its a delicate balance. At this stage in my life I don't need someone to take care of me financially. I want a companion to share things with. To share life with. If that companion comes with an outer wrapping that appeals to me, so be it. But I can HONESTLY tell you I don't give a hoot about the outer wrapping. Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, and the ability to love unconditionally are all I need. Oh, and hand-holding, hugs, and an occasional PDA. . .lol.

Very very very well put!!!
:thumbsup2

Flowers are only good for random acts of awesome when im in a relationship. for holidays ya gotta think outside the box for things that are personal and they will never forget. Last time when I was in a relationship I made a midnight picnic inside with candles lighting up the room and a video of a fire on the tv. :P

wow...that sounds very nice, hope it was received well! :lovestruc

It was, but she wasn't into the mouse and I can't be with someone like that! HAHA well that wasn't the reason why it didn't work out but Im still looking for that special lady that wants to take a Honeymoon to WDW.:hug:

ok I need to know how someone isn't into the mouse!! she was dating a romantic guy that likes to have fun and loves Disney...who wouldn't want to date you?? :confused3

you've dated the wrong guys..

I refuse to fall into the holiday giving of flowers,

I give them when I choose to, usually it's a just because thing...

or if I happen to see really awesome roses, such as Lavendar, or Fire & Ice Roses, I'll buy them for the Lady in my life, because I believe that only she is worthy of such beautiful roses

It was, but she wasn't into the mouse and I can't be with someone like that! HAHA well that wasn't the reason why it didn't work out but Im still looking for that special lady that wants to take a Honeymoon to WDW.:hug:

A Honeymoon? Im thinking more like the proposal, wedding, and honeymoon :lovestruc That means 3 trips!!! :lovestruc

ok I need to know how someone isn't into the mouse!! she was dating a romantic guy that likes to have fun and loves Disney...who wouldn't want to date you?? :confused3

Exactly! Romantic, fun and loves going to WDW.... sounds pretty great to me!

you've dated the wrong guys..

I refuse to fall into the holiday giving of flowers,

I give them when I choose to, usually it's a just because thing...

Absolutely, I agree. I have dated the wrong guys - and thats why I am single now!!! I wouldn't say flowers are ever expected but It surely is a nice gesture and I love getting them!!!

if I happen to see really awesome roses, such as Lavendar, or Fire & Ice Roses, I'll buy them for the Lady in my life, because I believe that only she is worthy of such beautiful roses

Your right! Thats super sweet. Something like this would be evident that your thinking of her and wanted to make her day, that in itself makes it more romantic than the run-of-the-mill oh its a holiday here is a bouquet of roses....

Your right! Thats super sweet. Something like this would be evident that your thinking of her and wanted to make her day, that in itself makes it more romantic than the run-of-the-mill oh its a holiday here is a bouquet of roses....

exactly when I give flowers the Lady in my life should know that it's because I wanted to, not because I felt obligated due to it being a holiday.

I like the element of surprise and making people smile,

I've been known to randomly walk into my office with a dozen roses and give a single rose to each of the ladies on my staff..

:cool1:

exactly when I give flowers the Lady in my life should know that it's because I wanted to, not because I felt obligated due to it being a holiday.

I've been known to randomly walk into my office with a dozen roses and give a single rose to each of the ladies on my staff..

I think that's really nice. It probably makes the day of some of those ladies! Small, unexpected things can mean the most just because they're unexpected. :love2:

I think that's really nice. It probably makes the day of some of those ladies! Small, unexpected things can mean the most just because they're unexpected. :love2:

It is always sweet in a relationship to leave little love notes around for each other to find and just do things that would not be expected just because.

It is always sweet in a relationship to leave little love notes around for each other to find and just do things that would not be expected just because.

Awwww look at you, all super cute and sweet ;). Yes that is very romantic! Good work!!

That is very thoughtful... can I be selfish and take the whole bouquet? haha just kidding. How do the male coworkers feel about this? Do they feel left out? Do we have to give out a beer alongside the roses? I think my male coworkers would appreciate that :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter