*~Disney Princess Sent/Received thread!~* COMPLETED!!

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

Sign-ups are closed, and the names will be going out sometime either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Remember this is a $10 exchange before shipping or any "extras".
Mail by date is May 6.
Please post on here when you have mailed your package and again when (and what) you receive. I can't wait to hear what everyone gets!! :yay:

We have 25 exchanges going out, 17 of those are little princesses! :goodvibes Thanks to ALL who joined up. princess:

61.jpg

OKay, I think the names are all out and I hope they are all right. :rolleyes1

Hint: Never match and send names out at almost midnight when you've had very little sleep the night before!!! :eek: :sad2:

Have fun shopping everyone!! :cool1:

I got one of my names... are more still coming?

If you only saw one of my girls it's ok because both are signed up for the summer exchange and the older one will not notice if she misses one.

I just didn't want to have only gotten 1 PM if you sent me 2

THANKS

OK, name is in my hand!!!:cool1:

I can't wait to send off my package! I just love the princesses!!princess:

I got one of my names... are more still coming?

If you only saw one of my girls it's ok because both are signed up for the summer exchange and the older one will not notice if she misses one.

I just didn't want to have only gotten 1 PM if you sent me 2

THANKS
I'm sending you a PM now. :)

Just 3 more names to be picked up. :thumbsup2

I have my package ready to go and am going to try to send it out tomorrow. I'll post back when it goes out.

Got my names and will be going shopping either thur or fri.

I have my names!!! Going shopping Thur. WoooHooo, and I have things already in mind. Hope to have it ready to go Friday.:yay:

Hello all! Just doing some shopping today and I have a silly question, for our exchange, is Tink a princess or a fairy?

I consider her a fairy but group her with princesses.

Thank you soooo much for answering my question...I was hoping no one thought I was kidding.

Hello all! Just doing some shopping today and I have a silly question, for our exchange, is Tink a princess or a fairy?

I think of Tink as a fairy, but I guess you can include her. I think everyone likes her no matter what category you put her in.

Ok, I got a load of mail today!:goodvibes I just love mail! (Well, not the bills...:rolleyes1

I got my present from Passions71203:yay: It is so nice, Thank You so much!

This is what I received...

*A princess castle picture holder (very cute and beautiful)
*A Cinderella lollypop! (She is my favorite Princess!:cheer2: )
*A princess bandana (I can use it to show off my collectable princesses)
*Ariel Stickers and Princess stickers (perfect for scrapbooking/cards)
*Princess candies! (I LOVE CANDY!!:cloud9: )

Thank you so much!! My gift is going out this Weekend!!:hug:

I got my package today too!! :cool1:

It was from Passions71203's DD.

She sent me:
a cute pink castle photo holder
an Ariel lollipop
some princess candies (so cute they remind me of the ones you find at wedding receptions!)
a "favor set" which includes a pencil, sheet of stickers, and mini notepad
Princess bandana
Princess tattoos
some sidewalk chalk in the shape of high heels.

Thanks! It's all so cute. My DD's are already fighting over who gets to snag what. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter