Disney rash

Chuck wright

Earning My Ears
For the so called Disney rash do ankle compression, socks, work the same as knee-high compression socks

I've never tried compression socks but when I wear regular ankle socks the rash starts right where the sock ends. I'm guessing the ankle compression socks won't be of much use.

Basically - it tends to start right above the sock level - so I don't think ankle socks will help. I got a little for the first time my last trip. Learned my lesson and will be doing different things next trip in the summer!

Omg I got very mild cases, just above the sock lines, on the last 2 trips. I didn’t know it was a thing. Glad it didn’t get worse. Good to know what it is.

Compression stockings can help avoid this rash! Once you get it, you may be prone to recurring bouts triggered ore easily in similar circumstances. It can be uncomfortable to downright painful, and unsightly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter