Disney Ringtones

nanceliz

DIS Veteran
I hope this is the right place to post this...

Could you guys give me some ideas of Disney themed ring tones? and where to download them?

I want to put one on my phone but not sure where to start. something like "wish upon a star" or others that will remind me of WDW

Thanks a bunch:goodvibes

I downloaded "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and "It's a Small World" from the Nextel/Sprint website http://nextelmedia.sprintpcs.com/NextelDigitalLounge/ringtones.do. I found some of the ringtones under "TV, Movies, and Showtunes". They had songs from Little Mermaid, Lion King, Pinocchio, and a good many more as well.

I also downloaded a cool Mickey wallpaper. There are a variety of phones that support the downloads--hope one works for you. ;)

like the PP if you have sprint/nextel you can download from the digital lounge. it takes some finding though. for instance i have when you wish upon a star, a dream is a wish your heart makes, tinkerbell wall paper...and my favorite. my alarm is the white rabbit "Im late,late,for a very important date
no time to sat hello goodbye! im late im late im late im late!"
you can search under disney, you can search under tv, or you can try searching under a specific song name if you want

You can also type in Disney in Search Bar put Disney...

Do you guys have to two PROMO CODES for the two free ringtones from Sprint?

PM me..

appreciate the help guys....but I have AT&T so I don't think these will work for me. I guess I should have mentioned the company I have service with.
Anyone out there with AT&T that can help me? Thanks:)

appreciate the help guys....but I have AT&T so I don't think these will work for me. I guess I should have mentioned the company I have service with.
Anyone out there with AT&T that can help me? Thanks:)

The ringtones are based on phone types--I don't think the services all have different phone types. The Sprint/Nextel page I linked has downloads for a good variety of Motorola phones and others including Blackberry. You might just want to peek anyway.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. . .when I was looking for ringtones, the "Official Disney" website actually had some--it took some looking, but they offered downloads, too. I haven't checked in a good while, but you never know--it could still offer the ringtones as well.

Thank you Brian:flower3:
I just sent one to my phone. I didn't see the "more ringtones" missed that.
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter