Disney Scrapbook Items

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
What items does Disney sell in Disney world for scrapbookers? I know they have a kit with the year and such but i'm curious what outside of the kit do they sell?

Honestly, the best items are the free ones! When I did my book for our last trip I made sure I saved every piece of paper I could find while in the parks. This included maps, event lists, tickets, booklets, etc. I then went to Michaels when I got home and was able to find Disney themed stickers and paper to use for a lot cheaper then in the parks. Hope this helps. :)

I agree with uncrnmystk... The items are usually in kits and much more expensive than you can find elsewhere. I prefer to make my own items with my cricut or silhouette. I do have memorabilia that I have collected from the parks that I use.. receipts, streamers, confetti, autographs maps.

I did buy a stack of paper in 2005 that I still have pieces too... My mom bought me a stack in 2012 that I still am using.. some of it just does not work with the way I scrap but I won't get rid of it because it is Disney and something just might come along that I can use it.

I am not a big fan of the kits. They seem to use the same graphics, just different sizes. I LOVE to collect everything I can arrange the world...maps. schedules.....etc.

Ten years ago WDW had a much greater variety of scrapbook kits (Dining, extreme rides, etc). Now there are just a few basic kits that are the same throughtout all the parks and resorts.

Honestly, the best items are the free ones! When I did my book for our last trip I made sure I saved every piece of paper I could find while in the parks. This included maps, event lists, tickets, booklets, etc. I then went to Michaels when I got home and was able to find Disney themed stickers and paper to use for a lot cheaper then in the parks. Hope this helps. :)

I would LOVE to see your book!

I agree with most, don't do the kits at WDW. I have bought them and I never use them. Their coloring on the pages is so dull. Michaels or Joanns has a great selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter