Disney scrapbook store

DisneyDreamer0610

Mouseketeer
I wish there was a Disney craft/scrapbook store where us crafty ones could have a field day and get all the Disney supplies we could need for our albums! Whose with me?

unfortunately, that ship has sailed. They *had* a small one but it's since been replaced by a tee shirt shop. I didn't even notice any scrapbook items in WOD last week. There were several LSS off property - one virtually all Disney and two others with large selections They've all gone out of business. The only one I know still extant is Violette's in Lakeland - they have some theme park stuff, but not a huge amount in their 13 rooms of stuff. It's worth the trip, if coupled with sightseeing (Frank Lloyd Wright buildings at the college in Lakeland) or a stop at the world market (Flea / fruit/ veggie) in Auburndale.

unfortunately, that ship has sailed. They *had* a small one but it's since been replaced by a tee shirt shop. I didn't even notice any scrapbook items in WOD last week. There were several LSS off property - one virtually all Disney and two others with large selections They've all gone out of business. The only one I know still extant is Violette's in Lakeland - they have some theme park stuff, but not a huge amount in their 13 rooms of stuff. It's worth the trip, if coupled with sightseeing (Frank Lloyd Wright buildings at the college in Lakeland) or a stop at the world market (Flea / fruit/ veggie) in Auburndale.

Oh, I did the tour of the Frank LLoyd Wright College about 12-15 years ago, when my son was a Cast Member, and I was lucky enough to have a Conference to attend in Florida. I did a Spring Training tour of the now Steinbrenner field, then drove over to see the college, then onto WDW. Loved it.

Didn't see any scrapbook stuff at WDW this year. Michaels and online at Jo Ann's is where I got a lot of Disney related things.

I was looking for local stores before my trip last week too. There is one store still open in Kissimmee, but I never made it over there.

I picked up a new pad from Sandylion at Michael's a month or so ago that was a mix of classic Mickey and Minnie styles. I have also bought quite a bit from Queen and Company's Magic line. They are Disneyesque with Mickey-shoe yellow, red, black and grey patterns. No actual Mickey heads or anything but fun. I usually get those at one of the scrapbook conventions or online from scrapbook.com. I also picked up a bunch of laser cut pieces at the scrapbook convention last year but I haven't gotten around to using them yet.

Just wanted to let everyone know..if you haven't seen it already that Simple Scraps has a line called "Say Cheese". I just picked up a bunch for our upcoming trip and I really like it! You can find it online at a few different site.

Just wanted to let everyone know..if you haven't seen it already that Simple Scraps has a line called "Say Cheese". I just picked up a bunch for our upcoming trip and I really like it! You can find it online at a few different site.

FYI, the company is Simple Stories...

and I love all their stuff!

I also really like Paperwizard.net. I have been buying from him for years at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. It is a family owned and operated business. I love that.

I also really like Paperwizard.net. I have been buying from him for years at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. It is a family owned and operated business. I love that.

off to take a full look now - at first glance looks really good, thanks!

There was a cute little kiosk at the end of Downtown Disney (Disneyland), closer to the Disneyland hotel back when I was there in 2011. It's not there anymore?

Was in WDW last year and they had nothing much in the way of scrapbooking.

Thanks for the sites...I'm off to look now!

I love the say Cheese Line by Simple Stories...so many fun cards, embellishments and more.

For me I often rely on the die cuts - thanks to svg and Cricut carts I never feel like i am at a shortage...several companies have created great cuts that are I guess knockoffs in style at times but still cute. MissKateCuttables.com is one I like and she has a cute dumbo set i think is really fun - here stuff can also be printed or used in digi scrapping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter