Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Animal Kingdom Merchandise Updates

Island Mercantile

Restocked: Island Mercantile had new Luxe Logo 50th Minnie Ears for $39.99.

New Purple Holiday Animal Kingdom Hoodie for $49.99.

Photography Stand

Just outside of Discovery Trading Company there’s a Photography Stand where you could purchase prints, slate coasters, and ornaments featuring wildlife photography from Simone Amaduzzi.

NEW 50th Anniversary Tracksuit Has Arrived in Disney World

You can find the tracksuit at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Legends of Hollywood. If you want to buy the top by itself, it’ll cost you $149.99. The sweatpants are $129.99. So in total, this 50th Anniversary Luxe Logo tracksuit will cost $279.98.

View attachment 631092

View attachment 631093

View attachment 631094
The pants are on shop disney right now. Not sure if the spirit jersey dropped this evening and I missed it or not. Hoping for the 3am cst stock!

Reminder: Today, 12/17 at 10 AM
Danielle Nicole.com

3 new signature DN Diecuts are launching on 12/17 at 10 am est for preorder!
Featuring custom embellishments such as pearls, rhinestones, and more

Instagram

Morning Shoppers!!!!

Ok, I saw this on Disney Fashionista’s website and had to laugh! This is the Disney Springs display mannequin for the new Luxe Track suit. I get it’s a $300 track suit, but how many people do they expect to buy this and slap on a pair of high heels with it?!? 😂 Maybe it’s just me, but I got a kick out of it.

View attachment 631296
They certainly aren't going to run in a $300 track suit!

Morning Shoppers!!!!

Ok, I saw this on Disney Fashionista’s website and had to laugh! This is the Disney Springs display mannequin for the new Luxe Track suit. I get it’s a $300 track suit, but how many people do they expect to buy this and slap on a pair of high heels with it?!? 😂 Maybe it’s just me, but I got a kick out of it.

View attachment 631296

Heels or no--I find this tracksuit rather lacking in appeal. I wouldn't wear it with our without the heels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter