Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s New in Hollywood Studios

Legends of Hollywood

Princess Leia Dress

The newValentine’s Day collection from Pandora.

Creature Stall

We recently learned about a new way to customize the lightsaber that you build in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. In addition to existing customizations like selecting your color, you can also now customize your hilt with a creature! The hilts retail for $24.99 each and will fit with any custom lightsaber built in Galaxy’s Edge!

You can also add a Rancor hilt to your lightsaber:

Keystone Clothiers

Toy version of Rey’s staff for $29.99.

Dark Room

THREE pins each selling or $9.99 — The first is this cute Dapper Dans pin with Mickeyand Donald.

Next is a Frankenweenie pin!

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas. It’s Maestro Forte, the organ!

We also found two pencil cases, each retailing for $14.99. The first is this glittery gold case with Minnie Ears.

The second is this adorable Stitch pencil case.

I really like the Jack Skellington popcorn bucket. It looks like a decent size bucket for actually holding popcorn and would be great to repurpose as a Halloween decoration with a battery-operated tea light inside.

I really like the Jack Skellington popcorn bucket. It looks like a decent size bucket for actually holding popcorn and would be great to repurpose as a Halloween decoration with a battery-operated tea light inside.
If it’s like the one I got at DL last September, it’s got lights built-in. Mine can be white, purple, orange, green, or color changing.

EPCOT Merchandise Updates

Disney Traders

Starting out in World Showcase, Disney Traders has a new ACME Archives display for the Festival of the Arts. Most of the artwork available in here is Marvel-themed, with some of your favorite superheroes represented in painting or drawing form.

Mitsukoshi Department Store

Brand-new Animal Crossing-themed puzzle

The Tea Caddy

In the U.K. Pavilion they’re now selling a create-your-own tea box for $18.

Creations Shop

Stitch Ohana necklace, which is available for $19.99.

New Passholder 50th Anniversary phone case for sale. It’s $34.99 .

Animal Kingdom Merchandise Updates

Dino Institute

A PopSocket Wallet with Mickey and Minnie. You can grab this PopSocket Wallet for $29.99.

Riverside Depot

There’s a Pin Representing The Light Side of the Forcewith the Millennium Falcon, R2-D2 C-3PO, Yoda, an X-Wing, and Luke Skywalker!

The Dark Side Pin has Darth Vader, a TIE Fighter, Stormtroopers, and the Death Star. These pins are $15.99 each.

New nuiMOs Outfit is. Get it for $12.99.

Tiny Kingdom Pin Mat. The map mat is $17.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter