Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad we're getting some Big Hero 6 merch, but I'm wildly confused at that Hockey Uniform / Polo Shirt getup.

Also ooh thank goodness I have a Redcard, because I want that Queen Amidala pin.

8 NEW Mugs Just Dropped in Disney World

Dumbo mug! This mug is celebrating the 80th anniversary of the movie Dumbo.Get it for $19.99 at Creations in EPCOT.

New Star Wars mug! This one is over at World of Disney in Disney Springs for $19.99.

The coolest thing about it this mug it CHANGES when you fill it with a hot liquid! It

Also at World of Disney is this new Beast mug! This one also comes with a spoon for $19.99.

New Ariel mug for $19.99.

If Eeyore honey pot mug! He’s over at World of Disney, too, and comes with a rainbow spoon for $19.99.

New Hercules mug that looks like a Grecian column! You can find at World of Disney for $22.99.

New Grogu (AKA Baby Yoda) mug in World of Disney for $19.99.

“Today is a good day for a good day” Mickey Mouse mug for $14.99 over at World of Disney and in The Emporium in Magic Kingdom.

SNEAK PEEK: See the NEW Disney Toys That Are Coming Soon!

Jetpack Liftoff Buzz Lightyear. It features retractable wings and can talk, too! What better way to celebrate the new Lightyear movie coming out soon than with your very own action figure?

For Star Wars fans, you’ll soon have TWO new lightsabers to choose from thanks to the upcoming Kenobi series on Disney+. Pick between the Obi-Wan Kenobi lightsaber and the Darth Vader lightsaber (which is actually available now!). You can also choose to mix and match because these bad boys are customizable.

Celebrate being loud and proud with the
Penny Proud Doll from the new Disney+ series The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder. This doll can be moved into different poses and of course, she comes with her own cell phone. The Penny Proud Doll will be available to shop beginning the last week of February this year.

LEGO Marvel Thor Goat Boat as well! Not only does this LEGO set come with all the parts you need to build a Viking ship, but it also comes with FIVE mini figurines — including Thor!

Animal Kingdom Merchandise Updates

Island Mercantile

The colorful Encanto Minnie ears are restocked!

wdw-2021-disney-springs-world-of-disney-encanto-merchandise-gift-shop-store-minnie-mouse-ears-headband-for-adults-4-700x525.jpg

The new sequined green Minnie ears debuted in Animal Kingdom. You can pick these up for $29.99.

wdw-2022-animal-kingdom-island-mercantile-green-minnie-mouse-ears-headband_-6-700x489.jpg

Riverside Depot

This new (fake) succulent plant is $24.99.

2022-wdw-disneys-animal-kingdom-discovery-island-riverside-depot-disney-home-collection-fake-plant-faux-succulent-700x539.jpg

Another fake plant, which says, “be happy” on the ceramic vase.

2022-wdw-disneys-animal-kingdom-discovery-island-riverside-depot-store-be-happy-disney-home-collection-fake-plant-faux-succulent-700x591.jpg

We found two limited-release MagicBands back in stock at Riverside Depot. There’s a mystical Dr. Strange MagicBand…

2022-wdw-disneys-animal-kingdom-discovery-island-riverside-depot-store-valentines-day-doctor-strange-magicbands-700x439.jpg

You can grab the Valentine’s Day MagicBand for $34.99. But hurry! There are only 1,460 of those cute pink MagicBands in existence, and it’s out of stock online!

2022-wdw-disneys-animal-kingdom-discovery-island-riverside-depot-store-valentines-day-magicband-1-695x600.jpg

Does anyone know if they still have the Frozen perfume in Norway? I saw it on our 2018 trip and loved it, but didn't get it thinking it would always be there, then on our September 2020 trip it wasn't there. I didn't know if it was gone or if it was becasue of covid
I was told that Geir Ness formulated the Frozen perfume as a Disney collaboration and because Disney decided to discontinue it, he can no longer produce it.

I was told that Geir Ness formulated the Frozen perfume as a Disney collaboration and because Disney decided to discontinue it, he can no longer produce it.

Aw man, figures. It smelled so good. One more solid reason for the buy it when you see it way of thinking

Thanks! Now I can stop wondering about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter