Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been wondering about where to post the thread asking where in the parks they sell Legos, Don't want to go tp Disney Springs this next trip in June, but grands love/collect/save their money for Legos to buy on vacation. We will be going to all four parks, however.

I have been wondering about where to post the thread asking where in the parks they sell Legos, Don't want to go tp Disney Springs this next trip in June, but grands love/collect/save their money for Legos to buy on vacation. We will be going to all four parks, however.
I want to think there are some in some of the stores, but I am not 100% sure. Hopefully someone can provide more concrete info.

I had to preorder the Darth Vader LEGO head. We currently have Boba Fett and the Tie Fighter so I just HAD to... LOL! This is what happens when I take off work

Hi! Hope everyone has an amazing week
I asked this in a different thread a while ago but figured I would ask here. Does anyone know if these candles smell Ike the Bowes candles that are in Disney Springs? Specifically the Haunted Mansion one? TIA 😊
I have not smelled the Bowes candles but we have a couple from magic candle and they smell exactly what as they claim to; Pirates, and FoP.

Hey all!! I was wondering if you’d be interested in a News thread dedicated to all things Disney Shopping!! Included, but not limited to, updates and alerts on... New Merch, New Park Items (such as popcorn buckets/sippers/spirit jerseys), Limited Time products, Merch Pass, Discounts/Sales, as well as ShopDisney New Items/Promotions/Sales, etc.

I thought it would be nice to have a central location for all things Disney Shopping! Let me know what you think! 🙂:thanks:

Hello!! I am new here, is there anywhere on this site for people who have retired items that they are looking to get rid of? For example, I am on the hunt for the Jim Shore Haunted Mansion figures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter