Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disney Lorcana Reprint Will Be Available for 2023 Holidays, Including Rise of the Floodborn

Ravensburger has announced in a statement to ComicBook.com that the reprint of Disney Lorcana: The First Chapter will be available by the 2023 holidays in North America and by January 2024 in Europe. The reprint will also include the game’s upcoming second set, Rise of the Floodborn...

ComicBook.com - Disney Lorcana Bumps Up Reprint Timeline, Will Be Out Holiday 2023 in North America (Exclusive)

Disney Lorcana's reprint is coming earlier than expected and will include a second run of Rise of the Floodborn. Last month, Ravensburger announced that they were moving forward with a reprint of Disney Lorcana: The First Chapter, with an expected arrival time of 1Q 2024, after massive demand for the new card game led to mass sell-outs at hobby stores and mass retailers. In a statement provided exclusively to ComicBook.com, Ravensburger confirmed that the reprint will include product from The First Chapter as well as Rise of the Floodborn, the upcoming second set due out for release in November. "To address increased demand following the game's initial launch, in September Ravensburger announced plans to reprint the first set of the Disney Lorcana TCG, The First Chapter," the statement reads. "The reprint will also include the second set of the game, Rise of the Floodborn, and is expected to be available by Holiday 2023 in North America and by January 2024 in Europe."

ComicBook.com asked Ravensburger about the size of the upcoming Disney Lorcana reprint compared to the initial print run of the first set. "We cannot discuss quantities, but our goal has always been to get as much product into the hands of fans as possible, and we are continuing to work with our suppliers to increase production to better meet demand as quickly as possible," said Ryan Miller, Senior Brand Manager and Disney Lorcana TCG co-designer at Ravensburger. "I can confirm that the reprint will include both starter decks and booster packs."

ComicBook.com also asked about allocations between game stores and mass retailers. "While we can't discuss the allocation split, supporting Independent Hobby retailers with Disney Lorcana TCG continues to be our #1 priority," Miller replied.

Disney Lorcana is perhaps the hottest trading card game on the market since it was released in August, with Disney fans standing in lines overnight at Gen Con to be among the first to get their hands on the games. Hobby stores received allocated stock of Disney Lorcana two weeks before mass retailers did, with many choosing to sell the limited product they received at prices far higher than MSRP. Demand for Disney Lorcana also led to quick sellouts at many mass retailers when they received the stock two weeks later.

Where to Buy Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn

Hopefully the upcoming reprint of Disney Lorcana will mean that players and fans will be able to get their hands on the new set, which will further expand on the card game. The new Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn set will include two new Starter Decks, featuring Amber/Sapphire and Amethyst/Steel, in addition to a new Illumineer's Trove. Additionally, two new playmats featuring Winnie the Pooh and Beast will also be released alongside the deck and card sleeves and deck boxes featuring Mulan and Sisu will also be released alongside the new set. Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn will release at local game stores on November 17th, followed by a mass market release on December 1st.

New Dooney & Bourke Disney100, Christmas Bags Coming to Magic Kingdom Next Week

Whether you’re in the mood to celebrate The Walt Disney Company’s centennial anniversary or want to kickstart your holiday spirit, Dooney & Bourke has you covered. Two new bags from the luxury brand will debut at Magic Kingdom on Monday, October 2 in celebration of two very different events; one of the bags celebrates the Disney 100 Years of Wonder event (stylized as Disney100), and the other features a number of iconic Disney characters enjoying Christmas in each other’s company.

Uptown Jewelers, which is located on Main Street U.S.A.
1696188283348.png1696188296071.png

New Dooney & Bourke Disney100, Christmas Bags Coming to Magic Kingdom Next Week

Whether you’re in the mood to celebrate The Walt Disney Company’s centennial anniversary or want to kickstart your holiday spirit, Dooney & Bourke has you covered. Two new bags from the luxury brand will debut at Magic Kingdom on Monday, October 2 in celebration of two very different events; one of the bags celebrates the Disney 100 Years of Wonder event (stylized as Disney100), and the other features a number of iconic Disney characters enjoying Christmas in each other’s company.

Uptown Jewelers, which is located on Main Street U.S.A.
View attachment 798333View attachment 798334

I love both of these! Not sure which one I would get. Think I like the Xmas one a little more but can’t use it all the time. No way I have it in the budget for both.

Will they eventually make their way to shop Disney?

ETA: Oh, no it’s on there! It’s so beautiful. I have a stockpile of Disney gift card saved for our Aulani trip next month. Was planning on getting a new Dooney there. Not sure if I should get the Xmas one or wait to get something at Aulani. I should stay away from this thread for the next few months. Im a sucker for Disney Xmas stuff.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter