Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We were recently at the Disney Family Museum. They had an exhibit with early Mickey merchandise and what was viewed as financial success. I thought about all of the posts on this thread and laughed. If they only knew. :earsboy:

1696885242615.png

Last edited:
Anyone on here had problems on the UK shop Disney store? I ordered the Christmas candle holder and the Mickey Xmas bauble shaped pillow, the pillow got cancelled with no explanation. I have emailed nearly a week ago and no answer. The pillow is still up on the website. This has happened to others with other items. Anyone know why?
This has happened to me several times on the US ShopDisney site. I sent an email once and just got the standard "demand exceeded supply" response. Frustrating when the item that they just cancelled, clearly shows as available on the website.

Last edited:
New 2023 Glow-in-the-Dark Oogie Boogie Bash Spirit Jersey Creeps Into Disney California Adventure

We spotted this Spirit Jersey at Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure Park

1696935208263.png1696935226293.png

The Glow-in-the-Dark Oogie Boogie Bash Spirit Jersey is similar to the one released at the beginning of September, but the pattern at the bottom of the shirt is significantly less busy than the original shirt. The ink is also a different shade of green on the two similar Spirit Jerseys. Below, you can see the originally-released design on the right...
1696935286679.png

Christian Louboutin x Marvel

Prepare to step into a realm where craftsmanship meets legendary storytelling as Christian Louboutin and Marvel join forces to bring you an unprecedented collection celebrating Disney’s 100-year legacy. Inspired by the Marvel franchise’s mythical characters and the Maison’s own aesthetic signatures, these limited-edition pieces for men, women, and children are poised to redefine the boundaries of style and fantasy like never before.

1696940661489.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter