Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disneyland

Credit: Disney Hype Beast - Instagram

New Minnie Mouse headband available at the News Stand inside Disneyland! Retail $34.99.
1705367791811.png

Here is a look at a new Disney Celebration Crew Play in the Park Long Sleeve Crewneck. Remember this isn’t a Spirit Jersey. Available at the World of Disney. Retail $69.99.
1705367854859.png1705367872009.png

Here is a look at 8 new Minnie Mouse merchandise available at the World of Disney.
1705367920064.png

Here is a look at a new Disney Celebration Crew Play in the Park Long Sleeve Crewneck. Remember this isn’t a Spirit Jersey. Available at the World of Disney. Retail $69.99.
View attachment 826166

Here is a look at 8 new Minnie Mouse merchandise available at the World of Disney.
Ugh - this is so cute! But... I'm not sold on Celebration Crew yet. I hope Spirit Jerseys don't disappear completely.

Unpopular opinion but I've never liked the spirit jerseys. I don't like the lettering going into the sleeves on the back because it's hard to read it that way 😜
But really, it's a good thing. I have so much Disney clothing already!
I like them because I am apple-shaped so there is plenty of room for my wide shoulders, but I am with you on the lettering. The many I have purchased have lettering only across the shoulder area.

I like them because I am apple-shaped so there is plenty of room for my wide shoulders, but I am with you on the lettering. The many I have purchased have lettering only across the shoulder area.
Oh, cool, I think I hadn't noticed that there were some with lettering only in the shoulder area. How are those different than the new crew shirts, then?

Oh, cool, I think I hadn't noticed that there were some with lettering only in the shoulder area. How are those different than the new crew shirts, then?
They're not different except for the shape of the shirt. Spirit jerseys are wider in the shoulders and narrow towards the hips. Crew shirts tend to be a straight cut down. Maybe the lettering on the crew shirts will be smaller than the spirit jerseys.
IMG_0994.jpegIMG_0995.jpeg
All of my spirit jerseys have letter placement like the top photo.

Unpopular opinion but I've never liked the spirit jerseys. I don't like the lettering going into the sleeves on the back because it's hard to read it that way 😜
But really, it's a good thing. I have so much Disney clothing already!
The lettering going onto the sleeves is why I like the Disneyland logo better. The letters stay on the back part rather than going onto the sleeves. Plus the retro style look to the front is way nicer than the block-y WDW letters.

I do think they're extremely overpriced for the actual quality of the material of the shirt.

They're not different except for the shape of the shirt. Spirit jerseys are wider in the shoulders and narrow towards the hips. Crew shirts tend to be a straight cut down. Maybe the lettering on the crew shirts will be smaller than the spirit jerseys.
View attachment 826269View attachment 826270
All of my spirit jerseys have letter placement like the top photo.
Ah, I didn't realize the shape was also different! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter