Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1707393931874.png
Learn More- shopDisney

Guest Services​

What is changing?
Disney-owned shops, ecommerce, shop-in-shops and outlets are coming under one brand name: Disney Store.
This will be the official shopping destination where you can shop the stories you love from across our brands. Retail locations, including but not limited to World of Disney and others within Disney Parks will remain directly affiliated with the Park location where they reside.
Why are you making this change?
Launching Disney Store will allow Guests to shop the stories they love and find the
authentic, high-quality product they expect across all shopping destinations.
I have a live shopDisney order, will this be affected?
No, orders will be fulfilled as expected. If there is an issue relating to your order, our Guest
Services team will be in touch.
Will I still be able to see my order history in full?
Yes, your order history is linked to your personal profile and will not be affected.
What changes will I notice?
This is a global transition and we will be making changes over the coming weeks and
months. We will have a new logo, and an updated look and feel on our website and across
social media platforms, including new imagery, videos, and stories. Over time you will also
see new packaging for purchases and delivery.
You will also receive emails and order confirmations from Disney Store that will include the
new logo and details.
We will still be the place to buy unique, authentic, high-quality products from Disney, Pixar,
MARVEL, Star Wars, National Geographic and Twentieth Century Studios.
Will you be changing the product that is available?
We will continue to offer the very best, authentic products so you can carry on shopping the
stories you love, and we will regularly be adding new merchandise and collections!
When will these changes happen?
The changes will start on 23 January in APAC, 12 February in EMEA and 14 February in North
America.
Why can’t I access the website as usual?
As we progress some of these brand updates, there may be limited times when access to the
website is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Will I still find Disney Store at all the same social handles?
Fans will be able to find inspiration and exciting updates from Disney Store on our
dedicated social channels.
Will any existing packaging/product with shopDisney branding be destroyed?
No. In line with Disney’s commitment to sustainability and meeting our 2030 Environmental
Goals, all existing packaging and bags will be used before transitioning to the updated
versions. No existing product inventory will be destroyed.

Disneyland

Disney Hype Beast - Instagram

Here is a look at 9 new metallic Disney Character Open Edition Pins available at Pin Traders in Downtown Disney. Retail $14.99 each.
1707394333822.png

Here is a look at 3 new honorary badge pins available at Pin Traders in Downtown Disney. Retail $12.99 each.
1707394373913.png

Here is a look at 5 new Marvel open edition pins available at Pin Traders. Retail $12.99 each.
1707394417691.png

New Villain Pin Set available at Pin Traders in Downtown Disney. Retail $34.99.
1707394457989.png

Here is a look at 9 new open edition pins available at Pin Traders in Downtown Disney.
1707394507684.png

Friendly reminder to reach out for a price adjustment if you've made a purchase from shopDisney recently!

5 days ago I got a notification that the black Disney100 platinum celebration finale spirit jersey in the size I was looking for was back in stock, we looked everywhere for it during our trip in December and couldn't find one! (And it was available on shopDisney on sale for $45 instead of $80?!?). Ordered it with an additional 10% Disney Visa code making it only $40. Requested a price adjustment via the automated chat a little while ago, not expecting anything because the item is no longer available online, but just received a $10 price adjustment credit via email!

Friendly reminder to reach out for a price adjustment if you've made a purchase from shopDisney recently!

5 days ago I got a notification that the black Disney100 platinum celebration finale spirit jersey in the size I was looking for was back in stock, we looked everywhere for it during our trip in December and couldn't find one! (And it was available on shopDisney on sale for $45 instead of $80?!?). Ordered it with an additional 10% Disney Visa code making it only $40. Requested a price adjustment via the automated chat a little while ago, not expecting anything because the item is no longer available online, but just received a $10 price adjustment credit via email!

Thank you, didn't know this! Is there a time limit from purchase date?

Tokyo Disneyland

Space Mountain Farewell Merchandise, Food, & Ride Vehicle Photo-Op Announced

Tokyo Disney Resort has announced new details about “Celebrating Space Mountain: The Final Ignition,” which honors the current version of Space Mountain at Tokyo Disneyland, which is closing permanently on July 31.
“Celebrating Space Mountain: The Final Ignition” will begin on April 9 and end when Space Mountain closes on July 31. A new version of Space Mountain is already under construction and set to open in 2027...

Space Mountain Merchandise
Celebrating Space Mountain: The Final Ignition merchandise

The Final Ignition merchandise will incorporate elements of both current and upcoming versions of Space Mountain. Merchandise will be available beginning on April 8. A preview image shows items with a spacey all-over pattern or an image of Space Mountain lit with rainbow light.
The previewed items include:
  • Pouch – ¥2,900
  • Drawstring Bag – ¥900
  • Tumbler – ¥2,500
  • Tissue Box Cover – ¥2,800
  • Clear Folder – ¥350

As part of Tokyo Disney Resort’s “Circulating Smiles” program, a badge keychain made of upcycled Space Mountain Cast Member costumes will be available for ¥3,500. The badge resembles the Cast Member costume shirt with “Space Mountain” embroidered across it.
1707483645626.png

click link for more info

Disneyland

Disney Hype Beast - Instagram

Here is a look at second wave of the Lunar New Year Spirit Jersey. On the second wave the design has been changed completely. The first wave Spirit Jersey bottom have half had an all over print front and back with different Disney characters. The new version is a lighter red with nothing on the front of the Spirit Jersey and a big Mickey Mouse wearing his dragon costume on the back. Retail is $84.99.

2nd wave
1707484413545.png1707484428914.png

FYI- 1st Wave
1707484548216.png

1707484655783.png1707484682170.png1707484702333.png1707484723394.png1707484746749.png

Gideon's Bakehouse

1707485618858.png

Instagram

Pin Collectors! Prepare for infatuation! This gorgeous new Gideon’s Coffin Pin represents your undying love for the month of Valentine’s. Feast your eyes on this hinged oversized pin featuring an interior and an exterior design. It’s all metal and beautifully made! Available now! Online and in stores! Limited to 2500 total pieces. ⁣⁣

1707485768845.png
⁣⁣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter