Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shopharveys.com

Instagram

Oh bother! Another event from Harveys? Come join us as we celebrate our newest collection inspired by all your favorite friends from the Hundred Acre Woods!

We’ll be hosting a release party for our collection featuring Disney’s Winnie the Pooh on March 2nd from 9-11 am pst. Come down to our store in Santa Ana, CA to shop the collection and meet Dana and Melanie! Check out all the details on our official Facebook page.

Don’t worry if you can’t make it in person because the collection will be available online exclusively on shopharveys.com on Monday March 4th at 8 am pst.

1708445108100.png

This shift is most likely because they want to reduce staffing in these stores but I don't think it's a good change.
I agree. If they are trying to reduce staffing, why not convert to self check out registers like other stores have done?

I agree. If they are trying to reduce staffing, why not convert to self check out registers like other stores have done?
My guess is that they don't want to do that as it would lead to an increase of theft. I know Target stores near me are reducing the amount of self checkout registers because of that reason. But at the same time I feel like mobile checkout would lead to that happening too?

My guess is that they don't want to do that as it would lead to an increase of theft. I know Target stores near me are reducing the amount of self checkout registers because of that reason. But at the same time I feel like mobile checkout would lead to that happening too?
I think mobile check out would be worse.

I don't know, I feel like this is going to make people less likely to want to purchase multiple items from a shop if they're forced to do it through the app. Similar to how the removal of merchandise delivery to the front of the park/hotel rooms makes people not want to buy large items since they'd have to carry them all day.
This would cause me to not purchase anything, since I normally pay for everything with cash when we are out. My credit card is only used when I have no other choice and I will not load any financial information into my phone or an app on my phone.

Psy

I've already seen the bolded happen in the shops that allow mobile order so I can imagine that getting worse.

Also, international guests that don't have data plans would have difficulty doing mobile checkout in the shops. I know Disney parks have Wifi but it doesn't work great 100% of the time and these guests tend to bring cash (this is based off of posts I've seen on here and other social media platforms).

This shift is most likely because they want to reduce staffing in these stores but I don't think it's a good change.
I refuse to use Mobile Order, so I go wait in regular lines. I won't be paying with Mobile either, so the regular lines are going to be huge. And they're going to have to have regular lines, I know older people who don't have smart phones.

This is a really stupid idea on their part, and I see it coming back to bite them.

This would cause me to not purchase anything, since I normally pay for everything with cash when we are out. My credit card is only used when I have no other choice and I will not load any financial information into my phone or an app on my phone.

Psy
And my default is a gift card. It is much more difficult to mobile check out with a gift card.

Marvel’s Zabu is Next Figure to Lead Hasbro’s Marvel Legends Build-A-Figure Wave

Marvel fans looking to grow their collection of action figures will want to take a second and third look at what’s coming soon from Hasbro. The toymaker put their Marvel Legends series in the spotlight today with the reveal of a new Build-A-Figure wave featuring the sharp-toothed beast, Zabu.

Today during the latest Hasbro Pulse Fanstream, the team lifted the curtain on the Marvel’s Zabu Build-A-Figure wave that includes in this comics-inspired characters like:
Superior Iron Man
Black Winter (Thor)
Wolfsbane
Ka-Zar
Red Widow
Ikaris
Marvel’s Cable
All figures—with the exception of Superior Iron Man—include a Build-A-Figure piece so that fans collecting the full wave can build their own Zabu figure!

click link for more info

1708515773629.png1708515790122.png1708515809972.png1708515825873.png1708515842484.png1708515863408.png1708515922117.png1708516103804.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter