Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2022 Polka Dot Day Collection is “Positively Minnie!”

"There are so “Minnie” reasons to get excited for National Polka Dot Day – most especially, the 2022 Polka Dot Day collection! This collection launches alongside the Virtual Polka Dot Retreat hosted by @MinnieStyle from January 31st to February 4th. The retreat is co-hosted by talent that embodies Minnie’s fun personality and amazing style – and each session has a different inspiring topic! For more info, make sure to check out the full details HERE. Below are some of our picks from the collection! "
Click the link above to see all available merchandise and retailers ...

Top off your look like the Minnie Mouse Classic Hat – the pop of red will add such a fun touch to any outfit!
Carry Minnie Mouse along with you on all of your adventures with the Loungefly Minnie Mouse Heads Mini Backpack
The Minnie Mouse Bitty Boomers Speakers are both functional AND adorable – the best combo! You can even listen to the Virtual Polka Dot Retreat on them!
The Scentsy Minnie Mouse Wall Fan Diffuser works in any outlet and will leave your space smelling sweet!
homewallfandiffuserminniemouseisodetailr123fw21.png

Hello Everyone!

EPCOT Merchandise Updates

Creations Shop

EPCOT Rainbow Tee $36.99.

Spaceship Earth EPCOT Tank Top for $34.99.

Figment Shirt $29.99.

Tee with EPCOT pavilion logos in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head for $29.99.

Pin Traders

Enlist First Order Pin made just for Star Wars fanatics. One side has a Stormtrooper that slides out, while the other side has a Tie Fighter. You can get it for $19.99.

Mystery pin box for $19.99. This one is called Distinctively Disney Dining and features a random choice of different pins themed to Disney food and restaurants.

Floating Down Main Street, U.S.A. Limited Edition Minnie Mouse Pin $19.99.

House of Good Fortune
  • Tiger figure $9.95
  • peace dragon $21.95
In House of Good Fortune, we got a new merchandise display for the Year of the Tiger. Along with the gift shop makeover, there’s a brand new little Tiger Figurine for $9.95. What a great way to remember which year you visited Disney World!

There’s also a new Peace Dragon statue available for $21.95.

Mitsukoshi

New Anime drink ware. Two new metal water bottles for $24.95 each.

Mug just $17.95

We always need new mugs.

Why do all of the tee shirts look grungy and cheap? Is it just me or do they look as if they are made of flimsy material that just hangs without any type of shape or form. I copied this one for an example, but all of them of late look so cheap and are so expensive!

View attachment 642676

Why do all of the tee shirts look grungy and cheap? Is it just me or do they look as if they are made of flimsy material that just hangs without any type of shape or form. I copied this one for an example, but all of them of late look so cheap and are so expensive!

I'm tired of all the crop tops, If I'm paying that much for a shirt, I would like the entire shirt, not just half of it.

And yes, the material on a lot of these are quite flimsy, but that's a problem with a lot of clothing nowadays, they make it specifically to last a season, if you're lucky.

Magic Kingdom Merchandise Updates

The Emporium

New Hawkeye toy in The Emporium that features Clint in his purple suit with two different heads, some weapons, and (most importantly) Lucky the Pizza Dog! You can get them for $29.99.

Cinderella bird earrings for $29.99.

Jack Skellington shirt-jacket-hoodie combo for $64.99.

Uptown Jewelers

New mini princess Pandora charms! Tiana…

…Cinderella…

…Jasmine…

…and Ariel! These are all $55 each.

There is also a new Captain America watch and pin set in here.

It’s $450 and features pins with Steve Rogers AND Sam Wilson as Captain America.

Main Street Cinema — Vault Collection

RESTOCK: new Harvey’s bags

Star Traders

In Star Traders, we found this new deer and fawn vase set as part of the recent cozy collection for $44.99.

Fantasy Faire

There are new snowmen ears that light up in Fantasy Faire for $32.86.

Popcorn Buckets

A lot of popcorn buckets are back in stock around Magic Kingdom! We saw the 50th anniversary Mickey at the popcorn cart near the train station…

…and he was over at the cart in the Hub, along with Minnie and the gold Christmas tree buckets.

We found the Pink Mickey Balloon bucket in Frontierland…

…the Green Mickey Balloon bucket in Adventureland…

…and the Blue Mickey Balloon bucket in Tomorrowland!

There is also a Casey Jr. bucket over in Fantasyland.

Dumbo Sipper & Casey Jr. Popcorn Bucket

I'm tired of all the crop tops, If I'm paying that much for a shirt, I would like the entire shirt, not just half of it.

And yes, the material on a lot of these are quite flimsy, but that's a problem with a lot of clothing nowadays, they make it specifically to last a season, if you're lucky.
Me, short, loving crop top season: 😶
Normal shirts are so long on me haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter