• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe it's because it's small and I didn't get enough sleep last night but that clearly dlr ornament looks like it has figment on the left ear. I have a wdw ornament like this so was interested but then got confused when I saw figment that it was actually wdw but it's clearly dlr.
It certainly looks like figment.

Maybe it's because it's small and I didn't get enough sleep last night but that clearly dlr ornament looks like it has figment on the left ear. I have a wdw ornament like this so was interested but then got confused when I saw figment that it was actually wdw but it's clearly dlr.
It certainly looks like figment.

It even says Figment on the description of the ornament??? Why is WDW character Figment on a Disneyland ornament??? Not that I don't love Figment, because I do, but...

It even says Figment on the description of the ornament??? Why is WDW character Figment on a Disneyland ornament??? Not that I don't love Figment, because I do, but...

I didn't go to the page and read it. Wow!

Wonder if they'll realize what they did and will pull it. Or are they bringing figment to dlr.

It's easier and cheaper to produce the same items and just alter the name for WDW or DL. Why be concerned with continuity when there are profits to think about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter