• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This SOLD-OUT Disney Souvenir Is BACK! But With Changes

The Figment Lug Bag is back in stock at Creations Shop in EPCOT.

However, the back has changed. The previous version of the bag was released for the EPCOT Festival of the Arts, so the back of the bag reflected that then. Now, however, the NEW bag just has the EPCOT logo on it...

View attachment 849313View attachment 849314

I'm probably out of luck, but I would love for this to be there next week when I arrive.

Marvel and Coca-Cola Assemble for an Unprecedented Global Campaign

1712600157335.png

Two of the mightiest brands in pop culture are assembling for an unprecedented global campaign.

On Monday, The Walt Disney Company and Coca-Cola launched Coca-Cola x Marvel: The Heroes — an innovative collaboration featuring some of Marvel’s most popular characters.

In the limited-time campaign, the two beloved brands are bringing the world of Marvel to life with a brand-new TV commercial, as well as a never-before-seen consumer experience featuring exclusive, limited-edition Coca-Cola pack designs featuring 38-character illustrations...

...The new line of exclusive cans and bottles will feature heroes and villains from across the Marvel Universe. Illustrated with a balance of white, red, and black tones that highlight the characters, each can is scannable and brings its character to life through an AR extension on Coca-Cola’s website.
The Marvel characters featured in 38 designs across the limited-edition products include:
  • Coca-Cola: Blade, Cable, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Elektra, Juggernaut, Kingpin, Loki, Moon Knight, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Wolverine, Nick Fury, Storm (US Only), Super Skrull, War Machine

• Coca-Cola Zero Sugar: Ant-Man, Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Groot, Hulk, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Rocket, Scarlet Witch, Shang-Chi, Star-Lord, Thanos, Thor
Starting today, fans can collect characters from this exciting new collaboration in stores globally. Coca-Cola x Marvel: The Heroes will be available in more than 50 countries worldwide across North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Japan, and Asia Pacific.

Edit: click link for more info...

edit:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter