Disney Springs Awful?

On our last trip, we considered changing our hotel to PO to be closer to the Disney Spring restaurants we prefer in the evenings; couldn’t find the room we wanted so stayed on the Boardwalk instead (still easy transport).

Yes it’s an upscale mall with great eateries but we like it. Performing artists throughout at night, people dancing in various squares; just lively.

Cant compare it to the older version since we just started going to WDW in the past 5 odd years.

We like it! We like to eat good food on vacation and they have lots of good options there. I would try and avoid on the weekend. We had fun on our last trip with our four year old - he enjoyed the train and bowling.

I hate what they've done to it. Overpriced malls are not my thing. That said, I still enjoy some of the older stuff, like Earl of Sandwich, the Christmas shop and Art of Disney. And I do like Jock Lindsey and Morimoto. I miss PI and DisneyQuest back when it was clean and fresh and exciting.

We stop in on every Florida trip where we fly in or out of MCO. Sometimes, it’s the only Disney we have time for. We’ll grab a meal and stock up on WOD clothes, bath bombs & soap from Basin, and stop in a few other shops. 2-3 hours is perfect. Can’t wait for La Nouba to return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter