Disney Springs Close Time vs ADR time

dislee1164

WDW AP Holder
What are everyones thoughts - due to the Orange County curfew, Disney Springs currently closes at 7:00 “until further notice” I was able to make an ADR at Wine Bar George for 8:00 next weekend. This will be cancelled if the curfew is still in place, correct?
Sounds like a dumb question when I type it out, but I’m wondering why they list reservations times for after posted DS closure times.

We had a reservation last night as the boathouse for 730pm. When the new curfew came out this week - I had to modify it. We changed to 545pm which is very early for us. However - we had an amazing dinner outside!

Also - FYI they were only taking reservations- no walk ups. Maybe different as time goes on.

We had a reservation last night as the boathouse for 730pm. When the new curfew came out this week - I had to modify it. We changed to 545pm which is very early for us. However - we had an amazing dinner outside!

Also - FYI they were only taking reservations- no walk ups. Maybe different as time goes on.

Thanks! I’m checking every day to see if the curfew stays...if so, I’ll adjust our reservation time. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter