Disney Store Canada online?

hogwartsdropout

Let's go get that dino!
Hi all

Is there a Disney Store online website for Canadians? I'm sure you used to be able to go to the American site and change prices to CAD but now it redirects me to ShopDisney which I know we can't use..

Hi all

Is there a Disney Store online website for Canadians? I'm sure you used to be able to go to the American site and change prices to CAD but now it redirects me to ShopDisney which I know we can't use..

Ive always used the American website. But beware. UPS will charge you duty and taxes (due on delivery) on top of the exchange. I still use the American site but ship my packages to a border city.

I'l wait til I get there to buy anything else Disney! We ordered two mickey ears and two autograph books and aside from the cost and exchange we had to pay over 20 bucks shipping and another 40 bucks duty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter